New product recommendations!

Options
1. Special K2O.

I was initially skeptical... as like many of you, I prefer not to add anything to my water. But this 30 calorie packet contains 5 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber! At full strength (mixed with 16 oz), it makes you feel fuller than water would. I sometimes have trouble finishing the whole packet. Or I mix it with 32 oz, so it's a bit lighter.

2. Cookies by Protein Bakery (www.proteinbakery.com)

I love cookies, but my god, Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookies are 250 calories each! And one is never enough either! I was really happy to find these "protein cookies" at a smoothie shop near my office. They come in 2-packs, ranging from 120 to 140 calories per cookie. And they have 4-6 grams of protein per cookie! Plus, they actually taste good! The chocolate is real! The sugar is real! And, best of all - one 2-pack is enough!

Replies

• yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    1. Special K2O.

I was initially skeptical... as like many of you, I prefer not to add anything to my water. But this 30 calorie packet contains 5 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber! At full strength (mixed with 16 oz), it makes you feel fuller than water would. I sometimes have trouble finishing the whole packet. Or I mix it with 32 oz, so it's a bit lighter.

2. Cookies by Protein Bakery (www.proteinbakery.com)

I love cookies, but my god, Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookies are 250 calories each! And one is never enough either! I was really happy to find these "protein cookies" at a smoothie shop near my office. They come in 2-packs, ranging from 120 to 140 calories per cookie. And they have 4-6 grams of protein per cookie! Plus, they actually taste good! The chocolate is real! The sugar is real! And, best of all - one 2-pack is enough!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    awesome!! Thanks!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Sunsweet Chocolate Plum Sweets (Dark chocolate coated dried plum bites)

Ocean Spray flavor packets for water

:flowerforyou:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Justin's honey peanut butter (can be found in pouch packs) at Whole foods. Tastes light and so good!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Beachbody P90X Recovery Drink-yummeee:bigsmile: