what are some flaws in your personality?

Options

Replies

• voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Flaws? Me? Nope, don't have those.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    too caring, too sensitive, too forgiving, too giving, care about and for others before myself and I am completely and utterly sarcastic.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Narcissism is my flaw :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Pfft, you earned it bro.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    No filter.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Another procrastinator here. Also, I fly by the seat of my pants. Why plan out all the details - just wing it! Annoys most people but planning is annoying to me. Im cheap. I often watch stuff until it goes on sale or Ill figure out a way to make it myself. Im too forgiving. Im a total klutz.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Im very indecisive.

Other than that, I'm pretty much perfect...:wink:
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    What others see as flaws, I see as being the awesome *kitten* that I am.

Was my exact response when I read the title of this thread. ;)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I lack filters,I say what ever pops into my head whenever. Im VERY VERY stubborn
    But I do not consider these things flaws
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I point and laugh at funerals. I also use kittens instead of footballs to kick field goals.
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    A real procrastinator would have never gotten around to posting here in the first place.
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm stubborn as all get out.
  • polkataniec
    Options
    Love sex. Is that a flaw ????????? :)
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I hurt people's feelings on the internetz.

That doesn't count, they're not REAL people. Just look at their FaceBook. Edited photos, over-hyped up life, having a hobby = professional expert, etc etc etc.

For the record, I don't think there's a single thing wrong with you :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Love sex. Is that a flaw ????????? :)

flirtysmile1.gif
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I'm selfish
    rude
    insensitive
    find it hard to cover dislike of other people
    have a hard time filtering things
    brutally honest
    attention *kitten*
    Drink too much
    Overly competitive
    procrastinator
    Confrontational
    aggressive
    perverted

oh, and I'm overly hard on myself at times.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I think believing something because it comforts you is not the same as actually believing it so I work to educate people by questioning them about their own beliefs. I refuse to accept intellectual laziness. But some people embrace it as a way of life and find it incredibly rude when someone tries to shake up their comfy universe of denial. A lot of people think that makes me a jerk. Maybe it does. I don't think so but I am just a fallible mammal susceptible to errors in logic.

Also, I procrastinate like a mofo. If I could get back all the hours I've spent on the MFP forums this year it'd still be August.

XD

It'd still be February for me!

And even after all the questioning you have/will do to me, I don't think you're even a little bit of a jerk. :)
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm vain. I have to make sure my hair and make-up are done before I will go out anywhere.. regardless of where I'm going. I even had a fire once when I lived in my apt at 3 in the morning and had to fix my hair and tidy up ( place was a little messy due to Christmas shopping all day) before the firemen arrived! Most people would call 911 then get the *kitten* out! I, however, felt the need to clean while waiting!.. guess lack of ability to prioritize should be added to my list....
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Here is a few of my many, many flaws:

* I am a perfectionist with myself and hold myself to standardsso high that I sometimes fail to meet them and then upset myself.
    * I can be very stubborn and once I make up my mind, it is very difficult to change it.
    * While I can go with the flow on small changes, I do not handle big changes very well.
    * I am quite cynical and sarcastic. At times I am also quite the pessimist.
    * I tend to be non-confrontational and have in past apologized for things just to make them better. Even if they are not my fault. Getting better with this one, but still working on only taking responsibility for things I have actually done wrong.
    * I have an addictive personality and easily become obsessed with things. I am working to live balanced, have had to quit many bad habits/behaviors, and will have to work on my many demons for the rest of my life.

There are many more, but despite them all I am finally beginning to believe that I am a decent person most of the time after hating myself for most of my life.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    ... it's more like what ISN'T flawed in my personality.
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options

Also, I procrastinate like a mofo. If I could get back all the hours I've spent on the MFP forums this year it'd still be August.

^this

And I'm a little bit full of myself. I strongly believe in intellectual curiosity and get frustrated by people who have no drive to learn anything new.