How many calories for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I'm 300-400, but if I go work out when I get home I can eat 500-700 for dinner. I would split that between dinner and a snack with the man later.
  • corawyatt
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

I recommend adding more soluble and non-soluble fiber to your meals. Women should be getting 20-30 grams of fiber per day but on average most Americans only get between 15-20 grams.

Fiber will make you feel full and stay with you longer. Eating 600-1000 calories in a single meal is not good for you, even if it is balanced, unless you are really active, like on a forced military march! If you are consuming more carbs (simple or complex) and too much fat at one time, all of those calories that you do not burn by the time it is digested will be stored in andipose tissue (fat cells).

I recommend trying to spread 5 meals with equal amounts of calories throughout the day and ensure you are getting about 30% of your calories in complex carbs, 40% protein, and 30% fat. This should help stoke your metabolism and burn the stored fat more rapidly.

Good luck reaching your goals! :flowerforyou:
  • leangoal
    Options
    if you are looking for filling...look up Miracle Noodle. 100% Vegan. Not AWESOME but ok. I have it with Sauce and chicken. You can eat as much as it take. zero zero zero.