New to MFP

Options
Hey! My name is Michelle and I am 26 years old. My whole family struggles with weight and I have for most of my life. In high school I was not fat (I may have thought so then) but after graduation, i gained 150 pounds. Being twice the size I was in high school, I just got fed up. I stumbled across this website and signed up about 2 weeks ago. I did not start my lifestyle change (diet) until last week. Surprisingly, I am sticking with it and enjoying it. It is not as hard as I thought it would be and the fresh, healthy food really does taste great (who needs McDonalds?!? lol) I just have to say, thank goodness for this website and thank goodness for great people who have worked hard, documented their struggles and successes, and have motivated me through MFP! Love you all! <3

Starting weight: 305
Current weight: (not sure - I need to buy a scale)
First goal: Stick with this diet and exercise plan/ website
Second goal: Lose 15 lbs in the first month
Big goal: lose 100 lbs
Target weight: 150 lbs

Michelle B. (MlbRox)

Replies

• Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Hi michelle welcome. You have been doing well. xx
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Michelle! Good for you for starting your lifestyle change journey! You'll find that you CAN do it and you can find a way to work in almost all cravings, etc that you may have along the way... and still lose weight! This program (if you will) is the most flexible, helpful thing I've found to help me succeed in the 20+ years of yo-yo dieting that I've been through! Good luck!!! :happy:
  • mlbrox
    mlbrox Posts: 41
    Options
    awesome! and thanks! so far i have been doing great! i even started exercising! <3

its nice to meet you and you look great!

michelle
  • mlbrox
    mlbrox Posts: 41
    Options
    Thanks! <3
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Welcome! You'll do great!!! MFP is a wonderful place filled with support and encouragement :bigsmile:
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Welcome!