Success even during Girls Weekend

Options
I just returned from a girls weekend trip to Virginia Beach!!! I was sooooooooo nervous to get on the scales when I got home! I did not follow my usual routine while there, we ate out often and lets face it the beer tasted really good while there LOL!!!!! Much to my surprise when I got home on Sunday I had actually lost 6 ounces (I know its not alot) However my actual "weigh in" day isnt until Thursday!!!!!!! So I believe that I will still reach my 2 pounds a week goal! We did do some walking & dancing in the club! When my friends took my pic before going out I couldnt believe the difference in me!! Its amazing!!! I will post a pic from the club soon :) My point is that we can still be successful in our weight loss journey even on a GIRLS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• rhonda999
    rhonda999 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    That is very encouraging because I have a girls' weekend coming up in two weeks at Myrtle Beach and I've been concerned about splurging while there and not being able to avoid temptation. Glad you did so well and hope I can too!!
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!

On the same token, I just had a girls weekend in Richmond, and literally gained 7 pounds, lmao!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!