Just joined

Options
Hi everyone,

Ive just joined the site and would love some like minded people to help me stay on the right track.

I have a LOT of weight to lose but for the first time ever I feel like I can and will do it.

I started a diet club at my workplace last Thursday, will be weighing in each week.

Lisa

Replies

• cheri868
    Options
    Welcome!!! I know that this site and the people on it have served as the necessary motivation I needed to get my butt in gear to stop talking about getting healthy and just DO IT!!! Feel free to add me and good luck!!
  • strawberryshortbread
    Options
    Hi!

I have alot of weight to lose too so if you want to add me as a friend we can maybe cheer each other on. Good luck on your journey and i'm sure you will find lots of support and motivation you need on MFP...It's great place to be.

Take care!
  • Soozee123
    Options
    Hi,

I just started (again) and wanted to say that if you have the determination and some willpower, this site will help you. It is amazing, as are the people on here. One goal!

Feel free to add me as a friend as I too need to lose substantial amounts of weight and the more people around you, the merrier!

Good luck!

Suzi
  • caroline1685
    caroline1685 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    im new to this too and happy to become friends if you would like, as im in this on my own and find in difficult some days, just chatting and sharing ideas helps so much so come on what we waiting for lets all get healthy!! anyone feel free to add me.
  • TeeA86
    TeeA86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey Lisa! We are going to do awesome! Good luck!