A teeny NSV...!

Options
I been on MFP for about two weeks now and a few days in I posted a blog about my "Clusterf*** of a day" . None of my work clothes fit right, particularly these taupe work capris that I have :noway: . Welp..two weeks later and they no longer fit tight..but JUST RIGHT! I've only (yay!) budged 3 pounds but can def see a change in my waist/hip definition.

But an even better NSV is the fact that today while doing my HIIT my HRM kept reading 00 (darn it!). I went to adjust my chest strap only to realize the thing was definitely sliding half way down my tummy lol. I checked the strap and had to tighten it. I know it wasn't a product of me moving around or jumping, because I had the strap marked so I could see my progress. Woo hoo to having to tighten my HRM strap. Pretty soon I will have to buy a smaller size! Yeessss...

Feel free to add me as a friend, but only if you are crazy about fitness and motivated to change. I need all the encouragement I can get!!! Happy NSVs to everyone!!! :drinker:

Replies

• godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a teeny nsv...great job!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Yah! Love it. I am motivated by fitness too. I just feel better when I exercise. Good luck!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! great motivation to keep going :-)
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Nice going! I'll friend u...I'm a big fan of HIIT too!
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!!!
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Those are the things I can't wait to experience!! I used to be around 150 and used MFP all the time and this summer I fell off the wagon and gained 30 lbs!! Along with my weekly way in, I have a dress from last year that I plan on trying on once a week till it fits again!! Thanks for sharing!! Ps I love sushi too!!
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great job, it is amazing feeling to have things get loose!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!