This picture really hit me hard today..

Options

Replies

• mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. My aunt showed my uncle the picture and he didn't recognize me.

Off to do p90x! :)
  • _ena
    _ena Posts: 2
    Options
    it's good to look also at this pictures what we hate, they might stop us beeing the same again ...
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • Determined1980
    Options
    You look great now, and worked very hard, that's what matters :)
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome! You are doing amazing!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    hey, hot stuff! *wink*

well done, you!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    You look great! You must be super proud of all you've accomplished. Don't get angry about the past. You can't change it. Just live the rest of your life to the fullest!
  • Elizabeth38NC
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look fantastic :) Congratulations!
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    OMG you go dude!
    myspace. ahahaa
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    I think that's why I don't like having my picture taken - It's reality and embarrassing how I let myself go. Congrats to you on your progress and determination! You look great!
  • lizmaebar
    Options
    two thumbs way up! that's awesome progress! and i know how you feel! I was just looking at wedding pics from May 2011 and I'm so mad at myself for the way I looked...but that's in the past. lets keep moving forward!
  • LixxiKitti
    Options
    wow what a difference!!!! good on ya mate
  • mrmanmeat
    Options
    I think that's why I don't like having my picture taken - It's reality and embarrassing how I let myself go. Congrats to you on your progress and determination! You look great!

That was an issue with me. Now, not so much.
  • mrmanmeat
    Options
    OMG you go dude!
    myspace. ahahaa

Seriously. It was kinda funny.

I could click the FB "like" button while on myspace.
    Even myspace Tom has a FB. lol
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Nice job.
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic...well done on your lifestyle change...
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! I hear ya on the part about being pissed. I look at my heavy picture and shake my head every time I see it, BUT it is what has made me succeed this far and know that I'll never go back to looking like that!

Kudos to you!!!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    I'm inspired!!! You're super amazing!!

All of you are :D
  • Kaesize6
    Options
    awww man I know that feeeling all too well! U look incredible now!! And to add insult to injury they caught you eating??! UGH I HATTEE when people do that! I something think, am I really mad at them or at myself?

GR8 JOB!!
  • VemmaMom
    VemmaMom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW way to go and what a cool reminder of what and why you are doing this. Good for you!!! Its such an inspiration to see storys like yours to encourage others that they can too....be fit healthy in shape and it can happen if you want it bad enough! Thanks for sharing your pics!!! Looking awesome whoop whop hope you hit your 100 soon!:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!