Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    When someone bites a fork.
    popping gum - and unfortunatly I do this once and a while
    squeeky shoes
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    OMG all these posts made my skin crawl!!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    the sound you hear over the phone when you mistakenly call a fax machine... holy hannah...
  • pompeyqueen
    pompeyqueen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    the sound of someone touching Velvet, now that's wierd!!

I cannot stand velvet, the touch, the look or the sound of it!! Even talking about it is putting my teeth on edge!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    two latex balloons rubbing together - or people running their hands/fingers along a latex balloon. ICKY! GET AWAY! Even *thinking* about that gives me MAJOR creeps.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    When someone is eating soup or cereal with a spoon, and they chomp down on the spoon with their teeth. Gives me chills every time!

Also, I have an unusual fear of tape measures. The kind that retract really fast. They freak me the F out!
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    When a knife makes that scraping sound on a plate...:grumble:

that's kind of like the nails on a blackboard..but it KILLS me!

SAME!! me and my boyfriend get so annoyed at that! we were next to a couple the other night who kept doing it *shudders!*
  • jaxson1974
    Options
    when someone scrapes a fork against their teeth as they are eating omfgggggggggggggggggggg , shivers nasty!

That's mine, too!!

Me too, it drives me NUTS!
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    When stupid or ignorant people open their mouths and ATTEMPT to be smarter or more logical than they are
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Smacking! I don't want to hear you eat your food. I will choke the life out of you if you smack and I can hear it! Ok, maybe that's a bit drastic, but you get the point! :laugh:
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    The sound of someone making a loogie with there sinus drainage.
    The shrill screams of kids when they really want something.
    The sound of cotton balls on a finger nail when they are being cleaned and the feel of it Ucky oHH that makes my skin crawl just to say it and my teeth hurt!
    The sound of a Cat with a Hair ball trying to get it up.
    The sound of someone tapping there foot while sitting in a meeting.
    The sound of squeaky shoes on a tile floor.
    The sound the swiffer makes to put out the cleaner, Just give me a mop and I will dry swiffer after it any day!
    The sound of a Dog chewing at there fleas or Itchy skin!

I could go on and on!!!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I always hated the sound of those nail filers. Makes my teeth clench. Don't know why.
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Eating. I haaaaaaaaate the sound of eating. Hate. It.

Thats about it, tho.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    chewing with your mouth open and when my dog licks her paws for 10 minutes straight lol

I can't stand to hear my cat giving himself a bath. It's that sloppy, slurping sound me makes. Just thinking about it makes me want to throw up. :sick:
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Watching someone get their face/mouth licked by a dog. :sick:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Watching someone get their face/mouth licked by a dog. :sick:

EWE!!!! or letting your pet lick/eat food off of your fork..then you eating it too!!!!!!!!! :sick:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    The little nose sucker you use on babies.
    I was 9 when my baby brother was born. I didn't know how to properly use this thing. I learned quickly after I shot air up his nose (and the priceless look of shock on his face) how it was supposed to work. oops.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    When someone is sick, and keeps sucking snot back up their nose. I just wanna say go blow your nose! gross! :sick:

Or that throat clearing crap! YUCK!
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    when someone scrapes a fork against their teeth as they are eating omfgggggggggggggggggggg , shivers nasty!

THIS!!! OMG!! It literally sets my teeth on edge.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    The sound of someone making a loogie with there sinus drainage.
    The shrill screams of kids when they really want something.
    The sound of cotton balls on a finger nail when they are being cleaned and the feel of it Ucky oHH that makes my skin crawl just to say it and my teeth hurt!
    The sound of a Cat with a Hair ball trying to get it up.
    The sound of someone tapping there foot while sitting in a meeting.
    The sound of squeaky shoes on a tile floor.
    The sound the swiffer makes to put out the cleaner, Just give me a mop and I will dry swiffer after it any day!
    The sound of a Dog chewing at there fleas or Itchy skin!

I could go on and on!!!

I almost barfed up my fruit. I ate the sound of tapping feet, clicking pens, beating on their desk as if suddenly they are in a band and worst of all - people blowing their noise constantly. WTF?!? How are you sick ALL day EVERY day? Oh, and people clipping their nails at work.... Drives me bat *kitten* crazy.