What r u cooking for Thanksgiving?

Options
Thanksgiving is right around the corner.
I always like to plan ahead.
What are some of the healthy things you are fixing to eat?
I am looking for healthy ideas!
:blushing:

Replies

• Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Cauliflower mashed potatoes!!!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    sorry I don't have any healthy ideas ;) we go the whole nine at Thanksgiving, the entire family comes to our house and I usually spend three days cooking! I love it!! My personal struggles don't interfere with the holiday, I just have a little bit of everything, and don't eat until I'm "stuffed"
  • tararocks
    tararocks Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    instead of the typical overly sweet sweet potato casserole we are having oven roasted sweet potatoes (we have these all year long anyway), parboil, dice them up, sprinkle with seasoning, very light oil and bake, delicious. While we will also have the buttered corn for those that call it a Thanksgiving staple, we will also have yummy steamed veggies, squash, zucchini, carrots, broccoli. i am waiting for hungry girl to have some thanksgiving swap recipes, i know there will be some.
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Last year I made this great edamame salad. It was so tasty and really healthy. It was roasted with corn and tomatoes. I saw Alton brown make it once so I made one up, but I am sure you can find the recipe for his on FoodNetwork.com