30 day shred to do or not to do?

Options
2»

Replies

• hrobinson416
    hrobinson416 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I just did day 3 today - im dying...but I am also doing my pilates RIGHT AFTER for 45 minutes. I have seen some amazing results on here with pics...def a good decision to do it I think!

Also I have a really bad knee injury and since Ive been doing the shred before my pilates my knee has stopped hurting completely!! First time in a year and a half that I havent had knee pain all day! Unless its numb from shock :-P haha
  • TipMcE
    TipMcE Posts: 158
    Options
    Does everyone hurt this bad with on Day 2 of the 30 day shred??????????

It gets better! I was so sore at first and then again each time I leveled up but after a few days it's much easier. I'm on L3 D5 now. I haven't lost much weight but I am more toned and seeing the beginnings of ab muscles showing through the flab!!! I also have a lot more stamina and can jump and kick higher (I can actually kick my butt in the butt kicks which I couldn't when I started). I do a mix of the beginner and advanced moves and definitely push myself.

My son was also born last Nov! He's also not walking yet but crawling like crazy and standing and starting to cruise.