Best diet food discovery?

Options
DaisyJane
DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
Mine changes all the time- today it's Mattessons Turkey rashers- good as an occasional substitute for bacon- lovely with english mustard! yum yum.

What's yours?

Share the knowledge peeps!

Replies

• DaisyJane
    DaisyJane Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mine changes all the time- today it's Mattessons Turkey rashers- good as an occasional substitute for bacon- lovely with english mustard! yum yum.

What's yours?

Share the knowledge peeps!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Vachon - 100 Calorie Ah Caramel's :) The Jos Louis ones are good too. YUM :)
  • KLS10
    KLS10 Posts: 127
    Options
    frigo light string cheese- 60 cals
    love them!
  • mommachag
    mommachag Posts: 318
    Options
    mothers caramel rice cakes
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My favorite is multigrain bread with almond butter and apple butter- toasted. Yahoo! Down another pound today!
  • floresjessica
    floresjessica Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    The "Chicken Fajita Pita" at Jack in the Box - it's soooo tasty, doesn't feel like diet food at all, and only 280 calories! Great for the waistline, but not the budget :tongue:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Schneider's chicken breast.

They're a WEE bit too salty for me but on the same hand SOOO good and low cal. :)
  • Renae_Nae
    Renae_Nae Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Farmers Boy Greek Dressing!!! Even my husband eats salads almost every night now!
  • ferris1364
    ferris1364 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice creams. My favorite is the mint ice cream sandwich with 140 calories, 2 grams of fat, and even protein and fiber.. hmmm
  • Dytari
    Dytari Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Best diet discovery? the Nintendo cooking game, if you already have it its great, I can search the recipes base on desired calories and the set to how many serving I want to make! That and carnations instant breakfast powder.
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Baked Egg Rolls! From Cooking Light. They're made with ground turkey breast, and sprayed with cooking spray before being baked in the oven. Super tasty and only 70 calories each! The only downside is they're a lot of work. Worth it though! As a side dish to go with them I make a recipe I found for steamed baby carrots with ginger-butter sauce.
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Laughing Cow Light Swiss Wedges...awesome on just about everything for 25 cals :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I bought some Hostess 100 calories chocolate cupcakes the other day and discovered today they actually have 5 grams of fiber. Who knew!? :happy:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Justin's peanut butter with honey! Light tasting and delicious!