blessed with willingness

Options
Newly baggy pants make it all worth it.

This is my first drop in size and I feel amazing. I'm shocked that I still have 83lbs to go and I already feel so much better. I am realizing now that I was sicker than I knew. I was eating so much more than I needed. My body was so sore, so tired all the time, so not being able to sit "criss cross applesauce" (formerly known as indian style) with my children to play. Hip & knee pain is already nearly gone.

Some weight loss really does make a difference! I'm so happy to find that to be true. I really was beginning to feel hopeless... that I wouldn't be able to start this journey. I feel so blessed to have found the willingness.

When I start to get scared about what seems to me as a dirth of food, I tell myself "This IS enough food and you WILL be ok."

I pray that this works. When I am done I will have lost an even 100lbs.

Replies

• TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    woo woo wooo yeah!!!! awesome. I've oly lost 8 out of 17 lbs and I feel tremendously better!
  • ItstimeforJen
    ItstimeforJen Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!!! That is so exciting.......I'm brand new...and in that newness i find I have to keep telling myself it will be worth it......but right now....honestly I don't feel like I'm doing enough.......so koodo's to you!
  • anniemeal
    Options
    i think any amount you can do is enough. just don't stop doing it. that's what I have to remind myself at 9:00 at night and I'm sitting on the couch having just put the children to bed... just don't stop doing it.