Office Mischief and pranks!?!?! tell me what your guilty of!

Options
BEERRUNNER
BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
Holy Mole! I have to admit I fart in the Marketing guys office! I also throw my trash from lunch in his garbage can specially when its something stinky like garlic or onions etc It stinks up that room big time bwahahahahah:devil:

So what do you do!?

Replies

• voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is banned in our office due to multiple people with severe allergies to it. I keep it in a "margarine" container and use it almost every day...cuz I'm a rebel like that!

I also throw away my smelly garbage in other people's trash cans!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    • I orchestrated a large game of 7-up but didn't inform a few people so they were SO confused.

• I am guilty of the occasional SBD and watch everyone's faces change

• Flirt with the IT guy to get him to put awful pictures on people's desktops - i.e. my friend is deathly afraid of possums - we had a nice smiling one waiting when she returned from lunch (( people tend to tell me their deepest, darkest fears - I almost always use it against them ))
  • ianfoster
    Options
    we put pot in one of the underwriters smoking pipe (He was a miserable sod!) he went out for his usual smoke at lunch time and came back happy as a lark! how weird us that!

it was not mine! so you know!
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wife went to Costco, and bought the Gi-normous roll of Aluminum foil; and she and her friends proceded to 'wrap' her boss's office in aluminum foil. Staplers, desk, chairs, pictures, books, filing cabinete, pens, .... everything. It looked like the room had been spray-painted with a mirror finish.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    so many things, can't think of anything lately though...my friend and I used to glue people's mugs to their desks and sometimes quarters. ha! lately though I find myself just gloating over how much more food I get for lunch because I cook my own meals and they have their teeny healthy choice and lean cuisines...
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Tape people's phones down where they cant see the tape and pick up the whole telephone. Hide things that jump out at them from their desk drawers. Water in the chair.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Take the "hole puncher" and empty the contents into someone's desk or if their coat is hanging, dump it into their pockets. Maddening!!!!!!!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I wrapped my Dr's entire office right down to every pen in his penholder in tinfoil, that's what he gets for leaving banana peels on my car door handles and windshield wipers haha
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I've put post it notes covering the red laser on everyone's mouse & taped down the hang up thing on the phones so when they tried to answer, the phone would just keep ringing.
  • Snakey74
    Snakey74 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I once coiled a rubber snake in the bottom of the toilet. My co-worker then was TERRIFIED of snakes. I think of her bloodcurdling scream to this day and crack up laughing.

Of course, that's tame in comparison to what else I have done to my poor co-workers. *evil grin*
    I rather enjoy office pranks and dare my co-workers to one-up me.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    If they have rolling chairs, stick an obstruction in the wheels so they don't spin.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    take a wheel off the persons chair and hide it.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    we put pot in one of the underwriters smoking pipe (He was a miserable sod!) he went out for his usual smoke at lunch time and came back happy as a lark! how weird us that!

it was not mine! so you know!

Dude!! that is golden!!!! genius!!!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    When I worked for a dentist as his assistant, I would take x-rays of anyone who came in with an emergency, then when the doctor came in to see the patient I would hand him the x-ray. My *kitten* of an ex bro-in-law worked for a Vet at the time so he gave me an x-ray of a pigeon with a broken wing, so the next emergency patient that came in, when the doctor asked for the x-ray, I handed him the pigeon x-ray!
  • jaxson1974
    Options
    I wasn't a part of this, but it was hilarious. A colleague of mine keeps a stuffed bird on her desk, and one day it went missing. Everyday for 2 weeks a picture of the bird would show up on her desk. There were pics of the bird on a motorcycle, at the concierge desk at the Royal York hotel, at the lost and found in the train station.
    The bird was returned 2 weeks later unharmed, lol.
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am currently in a bisquit war with a shop guy, we hide it in stuff that we have to work with, desks, toolboxes, etc.... the bisguit is 4 weeks old. Also there is a director who doesnt really work...when he is out of town we do things to his office, once we put Justin Bieber pictures everywhere...and another time we made a rainbow out of balloons and made his desk look like a pot of gold... He is short! :)
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    One of the detectives at the department got promoted, new position, and I turned all his pictures, wall hangings, adn drawers upside down. When he walked in it looked as if his whole cubicle was upside down. One of the guys even figured out how to put the monitor and motum upside down, it was great. The only way he could fix it was to open his drawers and let everything fall
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I wasn't a part of this, but it was hilarious. A colleague of mine keeps a stuffed bird on her desk, and one day it went missing. Everyday for 2 weeks a picture of the bird would show up on her desk. There were pics of the bird on a motorcycle, at the concierge desk at the Royal York hotel, at the lost and found in the train station.

BWAHAHAH This is great! I love it! keep em coming babycakes!
  • Krull_the_WarriorKing
    Options
    I like to place open cans of sardines behind people's monitors on a Friday afternoon. Smells bad on monday but not bad enough to know it's coming from your desk. By the following Friday they usually figure it out. Since I'm the boss no one blames me and I like to stand on a soapbox yelling at the office for such immature pranks. I'm a real douchepickle of a boss.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options

we did the same thing, it is a hilarious joke. Just take sometihng that the victim always had on their desk, a treasured item lol