A QUESTION

Options
rachel41
rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
If you had a choice to take a millon bucks or go to heaven......which would you choose?

Replies

• rachel41
    Options
    If you had a choice to take a millon bucks or go to heaven......which would you choose?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    million bucks, hands down. heaven is here, now, on earth.
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    A million bucks!!! The economy is really bad right now, heaven is later
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    a million bucks, heaven to me is marrying my husband :heart:
  • hapemopirate
    hapemopirate Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Heaven. No doubt.
  • MisoSoup79
    Options
    Definitely the money! I don't believe in heaven, therefore, it would be impossible for me to go!
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Eternal paradise after death or comfort here in life???

Dude, I'm going to heaven. :wink:
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    a million bucks for sure, heaven is overated...LOL
  • figueres3
    figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I sure would hate to be saying for ever and ever, "Man, I wish I hadn't taken the million buck!"
  • mandimon
    Options
    heaven hands down...theres plenty of examples of folks who have a million dollars who are far from happy, at peace, or content. I'd rather have those.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Heaven. No doubt.

Ditto. No hesitation. Send me to Jesus!
  • Puddmuffin
    Puddmuffin Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    No question about it, Heaven. Give me the streets of gold. My treasure is not in the hay and stubble of this world. :glasses: I'll need shades when in the presence of His glory. Heaven is a wonderful place, filled with glory and grace, I'm gonna' see my Saviors face, cause Heaven is a wonderful place.
  • rachel41
    Options
    heaven hands down...theres plenty of examples of folks who have a million dollars who are far from happy, at peace, or content. I'd rather have those.
    I agree with you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Heaven so I can see my mom and dad!
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    "a millon bucks" would make life hell to me (having to worry about how to spend it best or whom to give how much) so give me "heaven"
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    OMG, what a question! I have a freaking wonderfully happy life and I have no darned money, and really don't care much about it... I have had it in the past and it didn't bring me happiness. Now, Heaven on the other hand... that means eternal happiness with my God and savior Jesus Christ, with my Momma, and with other family and friends that are no longer with us. That is worth SOOOOO much more than any amount of money!!! Knowing that there is a place for us all after we leave this Earth makes it possible to wake up each new day with a smile on your face and a song in your heart!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    The million dollars because it is my belief that heaven after life is over is available to all right now by accepting Jesus as their Saviour.
    I can be patient on that day as He wills it to happen.

Not to start any kind of discussion that sidetracks the thread,just my belief.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    The million dollars because it is my belief that heaven after life is over is available to all right now by accepting Jesus as their Saviour.
    I can be patient on that day as He wills it to happen.

Not to start any kind of discussion that sidetracks the thread,just my belief.

Thank you, Carl! :heart: I'll take the money b/c I already have my ticket to Heaven!
  • christk
    christk Posts: 15
    Options
    I don't know Carl...I think the question is asking if you have to make a choice. I know I would definitely sacrifice any amount of money for the sacrifices that have been made for me!!!!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I sure would hate to be saying for ever and ever, "Man, I wish I hadn't taken the million buck!"

Wouldn't the opposite be worse? Being in hell and saying I wish I hadn't taken the million bucks?

Even if it turns out there isn't a heaven, I think I would rather be safe than sorry. I don't think it is worth the risk to sell your soul for a million dollars. I don't know about you but I think mine is worth more than that. So I choose heaven.
    And although everyone could use more money, I recognize that I have been blessed with more than most.:smile: