What body part have you changed the most

Options
2»

Replies

• Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    While I my body has changed some all over, my most noticable changes to me are my face and my waist (starting to look decent).
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My fingers! I know that sounds crazy.. but when I got married I kept thinking, "I should really get my ring resized a little bigger." But now, I need it smaller! My fingers are so little now!!

Also my legs.. my thighs don't touch anymore :drinker:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    arms! i hated hated hated my arms.. and although I'm not in love with them, they're looking stronger and leaner. i have worn tank tops but still not 100% comfy in them but i'm on my way!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    My brain. I've totally changed the way I think about food, health, and nutrition.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    My nose thinned out at the tip a bit, gotta love a free and painless nose job. lol
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Just my face a little bit... :)
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    my legs...they now resemble chicken's
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Collarbones. They're quite prominent now, despite still needing to lose a lot of weight.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    In order of biggest changes:

Stomach
    Waist
    Neck
    Face
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    My legs an my face
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    face,hands,back and legs then tummy i guess....it's all just shrinking! :drinker:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I would have to say my arms as well. Even in high school when I was 'thin'...my arms were small, but never had any definition...now they do =)
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    my face, hubby says my neck. and i think alot of change in my boobs. they are much smaller, and flatter looking. however, tey are no longer fat girl boobs. now they are just boobs. even tho they are less than stellar, lol.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Mines been pretty equally spread so far. The biggest change is in how my body feels. Who knew it wasnt supposed to be squishy :laugh: I love the feel of tight muscles. Its awesome. Though, Ive had 3 kids - my stomach hasnt quite gotten the memo yet. Aaaaanytime now.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    My waist and My face the most.

^this^
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Well on the positive side, I have a 25" waist down from 34 1/2", I actually have a butt now(running and squats) but my boobs are gone :huh: