embarrassing work out moments

Options
2»

Replies

• krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I was pedalling away on the stationary bike and in my own little world, watching Family Feud on the TV, when I looked over and saw a lady looking at me kinda funny. That's when I realized I was yelling out the answers....boy was my face red!! :blushing:

I've caught myself singing out loud without realizing it. There's also those times when you're laughing at a show and can't stop, and apparently no one else is on that channel.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im a total klutz so I have a few.
    Broke my ankle during a step class a few years ago. I stepped on the edge and the step flipped up in the air. I can still hear the crunch of my ankle in my head. No more step class for me
    early on in my weight loss, jogging on the treadmill and my pants slipped down. Thats when I learned the value of drawstrings!
    Today, on the bike - I looked over my shoulder to double check the time and it was farther around the corner than I thought. So I leaned more and almost tipped the bike over. My feet were stuck in it and I thought for sure I was toast. (I should wear a watch)
    And almost on a daily basis, I break out into song or dance moves. It doesnt embarrass me all that much honestly but I get some weird looks.

I HATE the gym farters! Im always afraid someone will think its me.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    strip tease class, in a room where the walls we all windows and bikes were lined up along the walls. 20 minutes before the class started every single bike would be taken by men (hmmm) well the rule was we has to bring heels a=or pumps to class to work out in. Well, i got ballsy and brought like costume ones, and put them on, stood up, and kept going forward. Fell right on my face. Made it through the next hour somehow and I was on my way out to my car when a guy stopped me and stotally called me out on my moment, I was like um, ya, I usually am not like that. I stopped going to the class lol
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    When I did cheerleading (many moons ago) I also had a guy drop me and then hella yell out "well, maybe you could lose some weight) I was mortified!
  • deadmittens
    deadmittens Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    My biggest fear is that the treadmill is going to throw me off one day. Just shoot me off like a rubber band or something... especially when I get really into it.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    haha... that's embarrassing (falling doing step).

this was serious at the time but now it's hilarious.

i passed out off the thigh squeezing machine. i was doing squats before that and i over did it with the weight i was lifting. i then got on the thigh machine and felt the dizziness. i remember thinking "uh oh".. then i started hearing everything far away and then everything went black. i woke up to all these people huddled around me on the floor. i have no idea how i managed to not get my leg torn off or stuck in there... i was flat on the floor. :bigsmile:

i got up fast and said "it happens all the time" and RAN out of there!
  • daphMarie
    Options
    Speaking of embarassing... We got back from doing a little shopping I had my hands full and being all excited about losing some weight I went up all three floors jogging, as usual. Well, I hadn't realized my work pants were starting to fit big and as I stepped on the last one, they fell down. Luckily no one was around but my husband who couldn't stop laughing!:blushing:
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    A gym I used to go to had open fronted treadmills. One day, a guy was running on it and it stopped very suddenly. He kept going and ran into the wall. Only two people stopped to see if he was ok, the rest of us could do nothing for laughing.....

laughed so hard at this and the post about yoga farts lol

ok farts at the gym seem to happen a lot and lucky for me i have not had it happen to me but i did have an old man next to be on the cross trainer who farted ever step he seemed to take lol i had to put my music on loud so not to laugh.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I've had running farts while on the treadmill before....its so embarassing, but it just wouldn't stop!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Well it was not as embarrassing for me... but at my last gym they had the "Yes - No" machine the ladies use for the innner leg... Well I happened to peak as a particularly good looking girl was using it. she said to me very loudly... "What are you looking at" well my answer was "your P....y" her workout pants had torn and she should have felt the breeze!

Never saw her again.... shame really....

:laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Well it was not as embarrassing for me... but at my last gym they had the "Yes - No" machine the ladies use for the innner leg... Well I happened to peak as a particularly good looking girl was using it. she said to me very loudly... "What are you looking at" well my answer was "your P....y" her workout pants had torn and she should have felt the breeze!

Never saw her again.... shame really....

:laugh:

hahaha, the "yes, no". that's funny. that's where i fainted!!!
  • TenLaws
    TenLaws Posts: 273
    Options
    I queefed.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I fell and hit my head at synchro skating practice the other night. They made me lay down on the ice. I was totally fine but so embarrassed. They asked me if anything felt numb, and I had to ask if they meant besides the fact that I was laying on a slab of ice...
  • skinnyminniexx
    skinnyminniexx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I fell and hit my head at synchro skating practice the other night. They made me lay down on the ice. I was totally fine but so embarrassed. They asked me if anything felt numb, and I had to ask if they meant besides the fact that I was laying on a slab of ice...

trust me, i know how you feel. my coaches have made me lie on the ice before because the rink didn't have a bag of ice to give me.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    haha, thanks everyone, needed that laugh. Now i dont feel like so much of a goof for my fall yesterday!! well yeah i still do but at least im not alone! lol