BMI :-)

Hi
Just had to let you all know that as of this morning my BMI has gone into the 'overweight' category from the 'obese' category!!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I have been waiting for this day since i started this website and I check the BMI calculator every time i enter a new weight!!!

When i started I was 231lbs, 5'7", BMI 36.6

Now i am 191lbs, still 5'7":tongue: , BMI 29.9 :wink:

I am so happy that my health must have improved ENOURMOUSLY!!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Hi
    Just had to let you all know that as of this morning my BMI has gone into the 'overweight' category from the 'obese' category!!!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

I have been waiting for this day since i started this website and I check the BMI calculator every time i enter a new weight!!!

When i started I was 231lbs, 5'7", BMI 36.6

Now i am 191lbs, still 5'7":tongue: , BMI 29.9 :wink:

I am so happy that my health must have improved ENOURMOUSLY!!

:flowerforyou:
  • THE_BEAN
    THE_BEAN Posts: 15 Member
    good job
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW HEALTHIER YOU!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • TashaKnight
    TashaKnight Posts: 50 Member
    Wow. That's amazing! Good job :wink:
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Keep up the GREAT work! :drinker:
  • erin83070
    erin83070 Posts: 78 Member
    Great job!!:flowerforyou:
  • Good on you young lady.
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    that's amazing...great job!!!!
  • ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Congratulations!!!!!! Keep up the good work. You can do it.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    WOOHOO! You're on the right track! Keep it up, girl!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Great job!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    WAY TO GO:flowerforyou:
    SO PROUD OF YOU:happy:
    Tell your hubby you just earned your Wii and Guitar Hero:laugh:

I am so HAPPY for you. Keep up the GREAT work:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Congrats! :flowerforyou: All your hard work is paying off. I noticed you only started this site a few months ago, too. That really helps me when I feel like the weight is coming off too slow. You're doing great! I can't wait till I hit that mark!

Lacey
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Hi
    Thankd Everyone! :flowerforyou:

Renee, i have told my husband what you said and he laughed!! Don't know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing! :laugh:

I am celebrating tonight by cooking a BIG curry and rice and my own naan bread, then having pancakes for dessert!! :happy:

I have done lots of exercise in preparation though :tongue:

Amanda
  • good job :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    :flowerforyou: Before I started this site i weighted 304 and now i am 231 i had my third child in sept and i had to do something and I am counting my calories and love to eat now where i ate when i was bored before. you can do it..
  • Hooray! What a great feeling. I know how that is. It's like when I went from plus sizes to the regular size rack for clothes. Every step down is a victory no matter how small!
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    :bigsmile: Awesome!!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    YOU GO GIRL! You've done us all proud!
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • PattyH
    PattyH Posts: 34
    WAY TO GO!! :drinker:

You're an inspiration! :smile:

I'm also 5'7" and currently obese for BMI, now I know what to shoot for!! :happy:
    Thank you! :flowerforyou: