Not exactly new

Options
I'm not a total newbie but I haven't posted much before, or taken this seriously, sort of still been eating badly, not exercising nearly enough etc. So I have decided I really need to give it my all I really really badly want to get in shape, and could do with all the motivation and advice I can get my hands on! So hello and help! Wish me luck!

Replies

• adcrunner
    Options
    Yeahhhh good for you :) I'm in the same boat. it's time to actually commit to being healthy! Best of luck!!
  • NaughtyPants
    Options
  • emlavigne
    emlavigne Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi NaughtyPants (love the screen name). I'm sort of in the same boat. I've been on this site for a month, but have recently found that I need MFP friends to keep me on track (I.E. I need someone to kick my *kitten* when I stray to far from the goals I've set). So, with that said, I'll be your kick in the pants to help you get back on track. :)
  • Gio2369
    Gio2369 Posts: 82
    Options
    hi
  • LittleFootHafner
    Options
    Hello! You CAN do this - just try to keep your eye on the prize! ;)
    Feel free to add me if you like..
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    Hello naughty pants , I just started a challenge its for the month of october , everyone makes their own goals and checks in everyday . Its really helpful to have a challenge I lost 6 lbs and 3 inches in 2 weeks in the last challenge I was in. Also weigh and masure and I will do a combined total at the end :happy: