alcoholic beverages

Options
So, yes I like to have a few drinks on the weekend I have had the 64 calorie beer, also I do a vodka tonic with diet tonic water. What are some other drinks that are not so bad for you/

Thanks

Replies

• n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    i love cherry vodka and diet pepsi. and yeah yeah i know about how bad artifcial sweetners are!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I love a refreshing Wine Spritzer... White Zinfandel with soda water (the 0's down the NI label), slice of lime and lemon... VERY refreshing!
  • suzieduh
    suzieduh Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have vodka n diet coke - 60 calories a go! although I kinda find it hard to stop haha!
  • lizsmith1976
    lizsmith1976 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I don't like the MGD 64, but the Bud Select 55 is pretty good. My sisters swear by ordering vodka and water and using those individual size crystal light packages - the fruit punch and pink lemonade. White wine is better than red wine... The skinny girl margaritas are "ok" but don't make me feel like I have had a margarita!
  • mpcass
    mpcass Posts: 86
    Options
    Captain Morgan and Coke Zero. The rum has some calories in it, but the Coke Zero has none, so I figure it all balances out. Probably not, But I can dream right?
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Applebees skinny bee mojito's. Also Pf Changs mojito recipe... just replace the real sugar with splenda!!! Then invite me over:drinker:
  • brodiegirl
    Options
    I love to have either coke zero or diet orange soda with vanilla vodka :drinker:
  • slamb1020
    slamb1020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love vodka water with a splash of lime juice.
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i love cherry vodka and diet pepsi. and yeah yeah i know about how bad artifcial sweetners are!

This is my fave too! Or vanilla vodka with diet pepsi :)
  • kcmartian
    Options
    i do rum and diet coke with a slice of lime.

sometimes i'll just do shots of vodka
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just found Bacardi Strawberry mixed with lite lemonade, this weekend! YUMMY! And depending on the lemonade you use, it's only about 65-70 calories.........ish
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Red wine - you get some fruit and some debated health benefits!
  • candicecumbie
    Options
    Captain morgan lime bite and Diet coke. 64 calories.
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Knob Creek w/ Vanilla Coke Zero.

*or sometimes, just Knob Creek w/ ice.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I say if I dont remember it next morning it didnt happen... LOL!!!:laugh: :laugh:

In all seriousness I like malibu but never really checked the calories and now Im to afraid to do so.....
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    uv blue vodka and crystal light lemonade. It's delish. about 70 calories.:drinker:
  • ETC80
    ETC80 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Red wine here too. Cabernet Sauvignon is my favorite for taste. 90 calories per 4 ounces...and totally worth it!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Knob Creek w/ Vanilla Coke Zero.

*or sometimes, just Knob Creek w/ ice.

Knob Creek shots with coke zero, for me! :drinker:
  • RyLaneB
    RyLaneB Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I don't like the MGD 64, but the Bud Select 55 is pretty good. My sisters swear by ordering vodka and water and using those individual size crystal light packages - the fruit punch and pink lemonade. White wine is better than red wine... The skinny girl margaritas are "ok" but don't make me feel like I have had a margarita!

I do the same thing with the crystal light packets! And while camping this summer I did the same thing with Vodka, water, and Mio!
  • slamb1020
    slamb1020 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    hm.. Crystal light packages!! i am going to try that this weekend :)