What attracts you?

Replies

• thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    Someone w/ a good personality and sense of humor!
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Need to overall be a well-rounded person...I don't care how hot you are-if you can't hold a conversation with me, you are officially the weakest link.
    This is tops for me... then it's eyes and smile (these may be first to draw me in, but not enuf if there's no intelligence behind those eyes)...
  • That curve between a woman's side and her hip......yummm
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Big eyes.

Doesn't take herself too seriously.

Outgoing, but not to chav dimensions.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,343 Member
    So true. If one is hot but a complete moron and cant hold a convo.....its over quick.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    In a man: Smile and eyes first. Then I look at his arms and hands.

In a woman: Smile, eyes, butt, boobs, fingers (lol) In that order.

Both MUST have (after the above listed)

Intelligence
    Sense of humor
    Emotional Intelligence
    Kindness
    Compassion

I agree with all the above..
  • The V!!!!!!!

here, here!

I'll second that!!!!
  • Ok that's up there for me too..........
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    initially, great eyes and smile, bigger build, strong arms...

to keep me coming back for more, he must have a great personality, laugh at my dumb jokes & have the same sense of humor, be passionate about music, and be someone i can stay up all night and talk to about anything and everything.
  • as quoted above the "V" of course, but I am a sucker for a guy with a great upper body. as long as he doesnt have those stick legs, you know the type they do nothing but work upper body and then dont do anything lower?
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Honesty and sincerity and the ablility to have fun. . far outweigh any body part on a man in my opininon.:bigsmile:

EDIT: on a side note though I do have a fetish for pretty eyes!
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Great teeth is a must bc I love a beautiful smile. That's what made me fall for my fiancee'! I love strong arms but not overly muscular. Sarcasm is so sexy to me too!
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    A great back side and nice calves, b/c that means your body is proportional... hate the dudes that have chicken legs and big upper body.... also love tats and dark hair... AND, I like it most if they like me back!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    A wide back and shoulders, nice smile :bigsmile: and I can get that pop-butt...mmm...
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    I would Have to say the EYES!!!! :wink:
    Agreed, baby blues, personality and nice teeth never hurt either :D
  • PBJunkie
    PBJunkie Posts: 652
    I love those dimples on a woman's lower back...also soft skin =)
  • hazelmae123
    hazelmae123 Posts: 109 Member
    Eyes and shoulders are great. But for me, the signs of confidence and a tough guy put together. I think ultimately everyone is tender and sensitive, but I still like a strong man on the outside. When a man has a sense of style, and just a little of the tough guy swagger when he walks, a few tattoos peeking out...rrraaaawwwwrrrrr!
  • doughnutwretch
    doughnutwretch Posts: 498 Member
    Broad, strong shoulders. And vascularity. Sooo sexy

A good butt doesn't hurt either.
  • oh i forgot! and big guys :) I'm pretty short but I like tall and well muscular :) who doesnt?
  • Damn it.. I fail with most women on here... that explains a lot. But sorry... I like tattoos as long as they're not on me. Not my thing.

But what do I look for - A sexy smile and bright eyes. They have to have a sense of humor since I'm a pretty funny guy. If you don't have a sense of humor there is no way in hell we'll get along (yes I'm talking about you ex) I also like someone who's not afraid to speak their mind. Honest relationships tend to last longer so I hear.

If you meet these qualifications an application is available at the front desk.