Hey, I'm Kelsey and I'm Looking for Friends Here

Options
Just wanted to put my name out there and say that I really like this website. I think it's one of the best and most functional online food and exercise journals I've used. Hope to meet some really cool people, and good luck with fitness, everyone!

Replies

• BibleFreakKid
    Options
    Just wanted to put my name out there and say that I really like this website. I think it's one of the best and most functional online food and exercise journals I've used. Hope to meet some really cool people, and good luck with fitness, everyone!
  • kbhealthy
    kbhealthy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Friend. :happy: I'm new too!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome both of you to MFP! This site is really great and there are some amazing people on here to keep a check on the posts and stuff and if you have any questions ask away. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love it here!
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    hey im new here to just started tues and its amazing and the people are amazing and a great support.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! :flowerforyou:
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Hello,hope you enjoy it here.:flowerforyou:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you both! Good luck - this is such a great site you can just go ahead and know you'll meet your goal - lots of good support and encouragement here, and some reallllly smart folks who know their stuff:drinker:

Be strong -

lulu
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    Hi Kelly I am new myself. I will be glad to be your friend. I really enjoy this site to it is awesome and I am learning a lot of things I never knew before. Glad you joined.:flowerforyou:
  • heatherrose
    Options
    Hi! I am Heather and new also! This site is the best! Seriously it makes me so motivated and its fun to lose weight-all of you are wonderful!! Thanks to all of you that post on here :)
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    A big welcome to all the new folks here!:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelsey!!

Welcome and good luck to you!!

:bigsmile:
    -Tami
  • MattySparky
    Options
    yep new here too, relatively new to getting in shape. Hello to all and to all good luck with everything they hope to achieve. Anyone else from Canada??