Jodie Marsh

ecoyle
ecoyle Posts: 58
edited October 3 in Motivation and Support
not that i want my body to be anything like hers but if she can work hard to achieve her goals then so can we :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2045097/Jodie-Marsh-shows-amazing-new-look-makes-bodybuilding-debut.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

i actually can't believe the changes she has made in a short space of time!

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    OMG!!! That is horrible! She looked so pretty and sexy before. One more reason to stay away from heavy weights. Geez, I'm going to have nightmares about that.
  • ecoyle
    yes she really has changed a lot!

i don't like how you can see all the muscle in her back and the boobs look funny now.
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    That is a BIG transformation, and I'm not saying for the better. She was so much softer & more feminine before. Even her face seems hard & angry.
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Ugh. I appreciate her hard work, but that looks horrible. And what is up with all that brown paint? Makes it look even worse....:noway:
  • nadiaez
    nadiaez Posts: 132 Member
    I agree....fair play to her for having the dedication and motivation to reach her goal...but omg I think she has gone a little bit overboard....I feel sorry for her to be honest as she is always getting slated whatever she does....she is just crying out for some positive attention I think
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287
    She has shown dedication to get to that level (you need to look through the comptition tan) but I think she has had serious body issues in the past, maybe she will feel better about herself. When she does things, it seems to be all about extremes.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Looks like a snickers bar with lipstick
  • ecoyle
    yeah i have always felt a bit sorry for her i just hope she is happy now her body is not my cup of tea but i am sure there are lots of people who do like it.
  • spongela
    spongela Posts: 107
    yes she has built up muscle, but she has lost way to much weight and her body fat percentage is not really healthy. you can build muscles but not look like you need to eat a weeks worth of food at the same time.
  • Jeff92se
    I don't know her but I find it difficult that she gained that much muscle and striations in 8 weeks. Reeks of roids imho
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    I don't know her but I find it difficult that she gained that much muscle and striations in 8 weeks. Reeks of roids imho

that's what I was thinking...2 months is not long enough to get that big
  • ursy87
    ursy87 Posts: 287

I really dont know anything about that, is there no testing in comps for things like that?
  • Jeff92se

Even being seriously shredded (probably like 5% bodyfat) she's much more musclar then before.

This competition is touted as "natural" but I have to be suspicous.

Ever wonder how some of these actors get seriously musclar for a movie? ie.. X-Man Wolverine? Any Rocky beyond II?
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member

Even being seriously shredded (probably like 5% bodyfat) she's much more musclar then before.

This competition is touted as "natural" but I have to be suspicous.

Ever wonder how some of these actors get seriously musclar for a movie? ie.. X-Man Wolverine? Any Rocky beyond II?

I do believe their regiment is unsustainable, I'm not sure how detrimental it is though...I'm sure there's tons of cortizone shots and "boosters" I just don't know what type. And yes there are drug testing, but enhancement drugs come in many different forms
This discussion has been closed.