13»

Replies

• mrsdauer
    mrsdauer Posts: 102
    Options
    thank you!!! :)
  • kimberly130
    Options
    sounds great. count me in! im currently doing the "shred", and i love it. (but im also on day 4 of starting it) :)

inregards to this "challenge", are any of you able to enter this exercise info in on your profile?? if so, please share with me the details....

:flowerforyou: Angela

I added it by going to "my exercises" than plugged in what my HRM said. Otherwise i did it as High impact Aerobics.
  • kimberly130
    Options
    Well Im feeling the burn and I think Jillian wants all of us to feel the burn.....Boy am I, but Im getting sick so Ive been a slacker! :angry:
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Try 20 minutes circuit training
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    sounds great. count me in! im currently doing the "shred", and i love it. (but im also on day 4 of starting it) :)

inregards to this "challenge", are any of you able to enter this exercise info in on your profile?? if so, please share with me the details....

:flowerforyou: Angela
    Sorry I meant to quote you so you would know I'm talking to you. I logged the exercise as 20 minutes of circuit training.

I usually just enter it in as 20 minutes of high impact cardio, but if anyone knows of a better way to enter it I would like to know as well.
  • mrsdauer
    Options
    thank you ladies for your help, im gonna log as circuit training and go from there..... as long as i have something to go with.... :) appears ive been dropping 0.2 daily doing level one.... better to lose 0.2 than nothing at all though :)
    thank you all for the support to keep working at this.
    reports say that when you have someone else to exercise with, vent to, and to have the same goal with....they lose weight faster!?!? :) also report says you will eat more when with people...good thing were not LOL :)
    hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!
  • rae_mayer
    rae_mayer Posts: 226
    Options
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to share a little NSV. I'm so proud of myself thus far because I'm on L1D9 today and I can't believe it! Normally I quit after day 3 so to be this close to finishing a level is amazing. Anyway, here's hoping I make it to day 10 and beyond! :drinker:
  • mrsdauer
    Options
    Super job rae-Mayer~ i made it thru for 5 days straight and hope i dont "flop" during the weekend due to my husband having control over the tv and me working all day :(

i have a plan to take my dvd, exercise mat, adn weights to work and exercise on my "coffee break" if need be....

im still having a time entering in my "exercise time" on the site.... ive done it 2 different ways, as suggested on here... one tells me 150-172 cals burned....
    im not sure what the HMR?? means??? to try that route...
    i went up a few oz. today and that put me in a rut!! good thing i have tomorrow to burn it off! :(
  • kimberly130
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! HERES TO REACHING GOALS AND WORKING OUT!:drinker:
  • WaRachel
    Options
    One week, 6 days of working out, and 251.5. Doesn't seem like much weight loss, but the workouts seem a little easier, so I am hoping that muscle is replacing fat.

The first 3 days I managed to do both the 30DS lev 1 and the week 1 C25K walk/runs, but since then, I only seem to be able to do one or the other before my legs hurt too much. Still, I only took one day off, so I feel pretty good about myself.

Thanks to all of you for the motivation - would be so easy sometimes to just skip working out, if I didn't know I would be putting the numbers down here. Hope you all had a good week too!
  • kimberly130
    Options
    Great job Rachel! thats a lot of working out and i really know how it feels to just "skip" a day than that leads to 2 days than Ill start next week and so on! Im glad this is working for you!!

Keep it up! just a reminder for everyone here is the link to the spreadsheet. You can either post your weekly loss/workouts on this thread or email me. :flowerforyou:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag81kGsbxlYNdHd4MVhFTUFFbEFBS3VYTXdhOFpYR1E&hl=en_US#gid=0
  • rae_mayer
    rae_mayer Posts: 226
    Options
    Just as a reminder, when does the week start? lol If it was from Saturday then I worked out 7 days and my weight is now 257.4. Yesterday was my rest day and I'm about to start Level 2 tonight. Gulp!
  • kimberly130
    Options
    Friday is the start week, wow good luck in week2!!!!!!! Jillian really kicks butt! literally!
  • heather311
    Options
    Four work outs this week and I am down to 228lbs!!
  • hkrl
    hkrl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I tried Level 3 of the 30DS this morning... not sure I'll be able to walk tomorrow! Has anyone else done it?
  • kimberly130
    Options
    Everyone is kickin butt on Jillian! Great job all!