What will you do when you meet your goal?

Options
alfredapittman
alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
Will you treat yourself to something special? Will you jump for joy and eat a Sprinkles cupcake(red velvet, yummy) or will you take yourself on a fantastic shopping spree? I plan on doing all three and treating myself to a vacation on a cruise to Jamaica. After the celebration I plan to keep the weight off by continuing to put my health before anything else. I am in it to win it.

So what will you do?

Replies

• Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Probably walk around my house naked for a good week or so. Then I'll be heading out on a much needed (and deserved!) shopping spree. :drinker:
  • chickenpoppa
    chickenpoppa Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Probably walk around my house naked for a good week or so. Then I'll be heading out on a much needed (and deserved!) shopping spree. :drinker:

same lol
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Im getting a belly ring and a bunch of new clothes
  • Skeith5
    Skeith5 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    forget around the house! I'll be walking outside naked for a week or two...
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I am getting my first ever bikini and going to Disney World! lol
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    shopping..yeah!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Wear that little black dress that is still hanging in my closet and wear a bikini to the pool. Stand in front of the mirror naked and liking what I see for a change!!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Change my goal, again!
  • Teksavvy
    Teksavvy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I want new clothes. I've been holding off replacing some threadbare items because I don't want to get the larger waist size.
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Panic and start worrying about maintaining!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I want to get a belly button piercing.....and I will probably walk around the house nude more often ( when the kids aren't home of course) lol
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'll stop sucking in my gut (cuz I won't have to anymore)!!! :P
  • Caldwellsa24
    Caldwellsa24 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have two goals.. the first one when reached, i am treating myself to Lasik. and the second one i havent decided on the treat althou my BF mentioned going to a tropical island somewhere.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    getting me a 2-piece and I aint talkin chicken! Bo-kini baby!
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    a leopard print string bikini, a tattoo on my stomach that goes up along my side and up past ribs and a major shopping spree!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Alright now...lol. I love it :happy:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    probably dance around naked all day!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I got a couple (yeah, like four!) pairs of new jeans. I realized that I have the same style Levis in 4 different sizes! Gotta love Goodwill! :laugh:

Already have the belly button pierced, but now I can see the ring again...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Change my goal, again!

:laugh: That's what I've been doing. Even if it's not a weight loss goal, I'll always have another goal ahead of me.
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Where should I start?

Well first, I'm going to throw a party for myself and invite all my High School friends who was skinny in High School and is now not so skinny and show them the NEW ME!

Then I'm going to ride on all the roller coaster rides that I was too fat to fit in!

Then I'm going to wear a one piece bathing suit "AT THE BEACH" without a cover up or shorts!

Last but not least, I'm going to buy myself the sexiest high heel stilettos and a beautiful outfit and take some "NEW ME" professional photos!