How to input exercise videos into exercise....

Options
Hi everyone! I am pretty new to fitnesspal and love it! I have a question though...how do I put Jillian Michaels videos into my exercise? Is there a certain subject I should put in to make her videos come up?
Thanks alot!

Replies

• jmessina205
    jmessina205 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Im also curious about this, I plan on starting the 30DS in a couple days, not quite sure how to log it though....
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I think most put it in as basic circuit training if you don't have a heart rate monitor. Good luck!
  • Pringlelady3
    Pringlelady3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I ended up putting it in as "Aerobics, high impact"
  • catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I created my own cardio category called Kettlebell Routine for Jillian's Shred It With Weights and a Bob Harper kettlebell vid I have.
  • marieburns314
    Options
    I'd like to know, too, because I started p90x today. I'm kind of new to MFP, too.
  • mlwestbury
    mlwestbury Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    In the exercise section you can create a new exercise. From there you select stregnth of Cardio enter the required data and go from there. If you have a bodybugg or heart rate monitor you can track exactly how many calories you've burned during your workout.
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I started taking a "Boot Camp" at the gym and I logged mine under aerobics high impact.