Hello

Options
Hello, my name is Stacey and I'm new to myfitnesspal. I just came across this app on my phone and instantly fell in love with it. I have been counting calories daily for the past 6 1/2 yrs and this makes it so much easier on me. After having my 4 children I was quite a bit overweight (obese) and had tried so many times to lose the unwanted pounds but could never stick to anything. I was shopping one day and picked up the very first Biggest Loser workout dvd and assumed like everything else it would be a waste of money. At this point I had never watched the show, I had never even heard of it but I liked the fact that the cover of the dvd had normal people on it, not skinny little fake models. I started doing the dvd and watching my calorie intake and within 5 months had lost 75lbs. I have kept it off (for the most part, besides the fluctuation of 5-10 lbs) through carefully watching my diet and exercising. I'm excited to read some of your stories and what lead you here...good luck in whatever your venture may be :)