Hey =)

Options
I am Nisho, 22 years old.. I want to lose 20 pounds.. The problems so far are :
1-I dun stay home so much, so i eat junk food most of the time
2-I am lazy, I really need to stick to exercise
3-I am concerned that when i exercise i make mistakes that can cause injuries
I know 20 pounds should be an easy target but i am concerned, what if i gain some back ? what if i cant maintain that ??
and my biggest problem is, i need a friend to help me stick to this ..

Replies

• Nisho
    Nisho Posts: 2
    Options
    I am Nisho, 22 years old.. I want to lose 20 pounds.. The problems so far are :
    1-I dun stay home so much, so i eat junk food most of the time
    2-I am lazy, I really need to stick to exercise
    3-I am concerned that when i exercise i make mistakes that can cause injuries
    I know 20 pounds should be an easy target but i am concerned, what if i gain some back ? what if i cant maintain that ??
    and my biggest problem is, i need a friend to help me stick to this ..
  • jbcooley032
    Options
    Hello Nisho, I am fairly new to the site as well and have a journey to travel myself. However if you are needing any support I would be happy to help out, I would not mind a little extra support myself:smile:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome Nisho! You've come to the right place.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi Nisho:flowerforyou: Sometimes its best to not have the bad junk food to where you can be so tempted by it. Try to keep fresh fruit, and veggies on hand for snacking, and I like to pop my own popcorn without butter on it. It's low calorie. I only go for walks when the weather allows it. With my back problems that's the most I can do right now. But every little bit helps make you stronger to where you will do more and more and look forward to it. You will get very good support from your MFPal's so hang in there and don't be afraid of having a bad day, we all do at times.:flowerforyou: