People have been asking

Options
spammyanna
spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
A lot of people have asked me what I did that was so successful. Well, here you go!

For breakfast I have Special K cereal with 2% milk, and two fiber pills. Some days I have a cup of coffee too.
For lunch I have either low-fat Greek yogurt with fruit and granola, or low-fat cottage cheese with fruit.
For dinner I usually have a lean protein, chicken, tuna and some greens/veggies. Some days I have chili or soup. I try to make sure I get a lot of protein in to keep me full overnight.

For snacks I eat:
an apple
string cheese
carrots
a Special K protein bar
oatmeal (the instant Quaker kind)
Sometimes I get other seasonal fruit, and veggies like peaches or zucchini, or grapes.

I drink a lot, and I mean a lot of water. Probably around 128 oz per day. I always make sure I go way over on my protein and fiber. The only other numbers I pay attention to are sodium and overall calories.

I have been eating ALL of my exercise calories. (plus or minus a few)

It's pretty boring, but it makes it so much easier to not have to worry about what I am going to eat. I always pack my food the night before.

As far as exercise goes, this is what my week looks like right now:

Monday: Run 2.5 miles in the morning, 30 Day Shred at night
Tuesday: Other cardio equipment for 30 minutes, 30 Day Shred at night
Wednesday: Run 2.5 miles in the morning, 30 Day Shred at night
Thursday: Other cardio equipment for 30 minutes, 30 Day Shred at night
Friday: I walk up a huge hill, that is about 2 miles, 30 Day Shred at night
Saturday is my rest day
Sunday: Run around 5k

Good luck!

Replies

• rishik3
    Options
    what do you mean by shred at night?
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    what do you mean by shred at night?

It's the 30 Day Shred DVD by Jillian Michaels. I am doing that one currently, but when I am finished I have a picked up a few more.
  • Fitmomtink
    Fitmomtink Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thank You for sharing!
  • anitaroberts01
    anitaroberts01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome information..thanks for sharing..great ideas to stay full all day long...but I wished I had your energy...YOU GO GIRL!!!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Nice job pretty lady!
  • jeyoung03
    Options
    bumpppp Thanks for sharing! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!