TurboFire, who has done it?

OK, so for the past month and a week I have been doing P90X, but I started looking at TurboFire, it looks good. Who has done it and did you get results?? Thanks!

Replies

• kmartinko
    kmartinko Posts: 114
    I am on Week 4 of Turbo Fire and I LOVE it!!! If you like anything that's highly motivating and like to move to great music, this is for you!!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Turbo Fire is only the most awesomest thing EVER! Love ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT! Seriously, ,get it, do it, you'll be hooked.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    I started yesterday on the regular schedule and i'm HOOKED :)
    i love it
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Doin it now and I love it. To be honest, I have never seen a bad review about Turbo Fire. It is loads of fun. I'm only on week two and I've already lost 3 lbs but more than that my clothes are loser and the inches are melting off. Def worth it!
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    I love Turbo Fire... It's fun, Chalene is great and the workout is high intensity! :)
  • dfn12968
    dfn12968 Posts: 4 Member
    I have done a full round of Turbo Fire and am currently doing a P90X/Turbo Fire hybrid. Great program... definitely worth it.
  • lisab42
    lisab42 Posts: 98 Member
    Love it!!! Worth every penny. It helped improve my running pace.
  • jeannine71
    jeannine71 Posts: 66 Member
    Great question - I was wondering about Turbo Fire - is Turbo Jam the same thing? Just one of the workouts, I'm guessing. I've been doing P90X and I love it. I'm not one for dancing or the thumping/dance music type thing.... but I have noticed lots of folks are burning a ton of calories doing this workout.
  • Awesome!! I am sold!! How long are the videos??
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    I have done a full round of Turbo Fire and am currently doing a P90X/Turbo Fire hybrid. Great program... definitely worth it.

Hey me too! Totally worth the price. It's been one of the best investments I've ever made!

vdubmomma - depending on the workout, the videos are anywhere from 15 minutes to 55 minutes. Don't let the short workouts fool you they are intense but a ton of fun!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    I did the 12 week program (didn't get the advanced DVDs for the extra 8 weeks) in 16 weeks. I lost 12 pounds. There's a link to my results in my profile (I attention-*kitten* them out ALL the time, I should probably stop).
  • kyunda
    kyunda Posts: 340 Member
    I'm on week 2 and I love it!! i have never been excited to wake up at 5am to work out. Today is my rest day and i am so sad,lol
  • mlecin
    mlecin Posts: 16
    I've been doing TurboFire since May. I started with the Prep (easier) schedule, and "graduated" to the regular schedule.

I've lost 24 pounds and 24 inches, and have gone from a size 2X down to 16!

It's a fun workout, with different routines every day.
  • MissMollieK
    MissMollieK Posts: 316 Member
    I've been doing TurboFire since May. I started with the Prep (easier) schedule, and "graduated" to the regular schedule.

I've lost 24 pounds and 24 inches, and have gone from a size 2X down to 16!

It's a fun workout, with different routines every day.
    Congrats!!!
  • sarahbeatty
    sarahbeatty Posts: 11 Member
    Great question - I was wondering about Turbo Fire - is Turbo Jam the same thing? Just one of the workouts, I'm guessing. I've been doing P90X and I love it. I'm not one for dancing or the thumping/dance music type thing.... but I have noticed lots of folks are burning a ton of calories doing this workout.

there is a video on youtube of Chalean discussing the difference between TurboFire and TurboJam, maybe check it out.

I've done at least one work out from almsot every beachbody program (in a local fit club) and TurboFIre is my fave- its my next big purchase. Then i wish to try insanity!
  • TurboFire is SO much fun! The music is awesome and Chalene and the rest of her class are so motivating and uplifting! Like someone else mentioned, I've never read a bad review about TurboFire. I did my first round from June to August and then fell off the wagon for a bit - but in that time I only lost 10 lbs but I lost a lot of inches, that's for sure. I never kept up with measuring myself but the way my clothes fit was enough for me to know that I was doing something right. Each "class" ranges from 15-60 minutes depending what you do - whether it's a "Fire" class or a HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) work out. There's also some stretch classes with some yoga mixed in, as well as core and sculpting/toning classes as well, so it's an all over work out.

I'm sure you're already sold based on these comments!