buying p90x from cheapestworkouts.com

Options
Does anyone have expirence with the website called cheapestworkouts.com? They have all the beachbody workouts at very low prices and free shipping. Looks real, but not sure. Could be a scam or fake, even though it claims that all are original beachbody.

Replies

• trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I have never heard of them. I use BB products and if I get them from anywhere else, I use Amazon
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt do it. He spams craigslist with this website and his posts are all flagged for removal. The only other thing I could find was someone warning another person off of them because he'd heard they were poor quality.

I'd try Amazon before I'd give my card number to something this seemingly shady.
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I just looked at it and I personally would not buy from that site. Looks completely generic and scares me actually. MY opinion.
  • cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would not buy from that site. True Beachbody programs can only be bought through Beachbody. I know you can find them on Amazon etc. But they are likely copies or used and you have no guarantee of the product. When you buy through Beachbody it's guaranteed. I recently bought Turbo Fire and one DVD was scratched and they sent me an entire new set!!! They have great customer service!!
  • jfinnivan
    jfinnivan Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I got mine from buy.com.