What I want from my woman

Replies

• BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    hmmm I used to go to work @ 4 am take my break @ 7 am..go home deliver coffee in bed to my hubby, get 2 kids ready for school, make all the lunches and head back to work! Yes I let the dog out too!

USED TO....what happened?
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    For those that don`t know...Max is being Max,I have met him in person and he is a good guy,just likes to push buttons for some reason.
    It will tick him off that I say this which is cool because I like to irritate him.

Carry on. :drinker:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    I think everyone else missed the John Anderson "Black Sheep" reference. :wink:
    Damnit!
    I figured this wasn't a 'real' post.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Love this post!

- spaghetti dinner at least twice a month

- healthy sex life (maybe that should have first)

-put up with my unworthy *kitten*....

- enjoy doing things together...

-help me with daily reality checks...

Everything else will fall into place... Maybe I am pushing it with the spaghetti....
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    For those that don`t know...Max is being Max,I have met him in person and he is a good guy,just likes to push buttons for some reason.
    It will tick him off that I say this which is cool because I like to irritate him.

Yep, and he's 101 yrs old so...
  • AshjMusik
    AshjMusik Posts: 113 Member
    kids .... who wants kids ... not me! I do love dogs though lol
    Hah exactly what I was thinking.
    Jokingly....Barefoot, Neked, and in the Kitchen.

This will do....
    Gimme that girl with her hair in a mess
    Sleepy little smile with her head on my chest
    That's the you that I like best
    Gimme that girl

Gimme that girl lovin' up on me
    Old t-shirt and a pair of jeans
    That's the you I wanna see
    Gimme that girl.

Gimme a girl that's beautiful
    Without a trace of makeup on
    Barefoot in the kitchen,
    singing her favorite song
    Dancin' aroun' like a fool
    Starin' in her own little show
    Gimme the girl that the rest of the world
    ain't lucky enough to know.
    Aahh, there ya go! Throw in a steady, healthy freak show & this guy has it down 
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Does it hurt when your knuckles drag like that?
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Does it hurt when your knuckles drag like that?

You think he's still got knuckles? I assume they've been totally taken off from the excessive dragging....
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Jokingly....Barefoot, Neked, and in the Kitchen.

This will do....
    Gimme that girl with her hair in a mess
    Sleepy little smile with her head on my chest
    That's the you that I like best
    Gimme that girl

Gimme that girl lovin' up on me
    Old t-shirt and a pair of jeans
    That's the you I wanna see
    Gimme that girl.

Gimme a girl that's beautiful
    Without a trace of makeup on
    Barefoot in the kitchen,
    singing her favorite song
    Dancin' aroun' like a fool
    Starin' in her own little show
    Gimme the girl that the rest of the world
    ain't lucky enough to know.

That's why I like you Big Daddy-- you remind me of my husband :P
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    YOU FORGOT ONE !!!!!! THEY HAVE TO MAKE YOU A SAMICH!!!!!!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member

Got lots of people on here who like to do that.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    There are a lot of people who apparently don't believe in doing small things to make their partner's life easier. My husband needs help waking up in the morning because he's an insomniac, and I get up early anyway. So why not help him? And why is having children or teaching them some core beliefs so laughable? One of my favorite things is hearing my 3 year old boy praying, especially when he decided we needed to pray for his little friend who has a brain tumor. He is naturally so compassionate and tenderhearted, I sincerely hope this cynical world doesn't steal that from him.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Wow that's some arrogant ****e right there.

I've taught my children to pray, no one else. A man takes the spiritual lead in his house. Period.

I don't have dogs (or pets). No offense against pets, I have kids and that's enough for me. Pets restrict my lifestyle too much, with limited benefit. I'm happy without the one dimensional interaction with a critter.

And I have an alarm. I would never expect a woman to provide me with some prefunctory service as to be my wake up alarm. That's just demeaning.

What I want:

A loyal friend and lover.
    An equal.
    Someone who will follow my example and put their best friend and lover ahead of themselves and their own needs.
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member

I've taught my children to pray, no one else. A man takes the spiritual lead in his house. Period.

I don't have dogs (or pets). No offense against pets, I have kids and that's enough for me. Pets restrict my lifestyle too much, with limited benefit. I'm happy without the one dimensional interaction with a critter.

And I have an alarm. I would never expect a woman to provide me with some prefunctory service as to be my wake up alarm. That's just demeaning.

What I want:

An equal.
    Someone who will follow my example and put their best friend and lover ahead of themselves and their own needs.

You realize those are song lyrics, right?
  • solpwr

What I want:

An equal.

LOL no. What I said are song lyrics? What song, what singer?
    If its not Deadmau5 or Skrillex I probably haven't consciously heard the song.
    I'm just calling that s**t out....
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,543 Member

What I want:

An equal.

LOL no. What I said are song lyrics? What song, what singer?
    If its not Deadmau5 or Skrillex I probably haven't consciously heard the song.
    I'm just calling that s**t out....

The OP's post...they are song lyrics LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpGnxKZcG8U

Go to 1:34 if you want the part of the song the post comes from

Sheesh people.
  • claire_xox
    claire_xox Posts: 282 Member
    I love how people are offended when they think it's one persons opinion, but when it's song lyrics that means it's not offensive !
    (Can't say I'm offended either way just found that funny)
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,543 Member
    I love how people are offended when they think it's one persons opinion, but when it's song lyrics that means it's not offensive !
    (Can't say I'm offended either way just found that funny)

Yep people seem to be quick to jump on other peoples case.
  • nukebhs83
    nukebhs83 Posts: 158
    what about what a woman wants from her man????? someone to take out the trash, someone to do the dishes, someone to dust????. (that would make us want you all the more :) )

"seriously"---i want a man that can take care of the kids on sunday so i can watch my football games in peace. GO COWBOYS
    2-2, 12 more weeks including the bye week---YOU CAN DO IT.
  • solpwr
    Wow that's some ancient s**t right there.

Nice provacation. Fail.