New to MFP

Hi all!

As my subject line states, I'm new here and am both inspired and intimidated :) It has been a marriage, 2 kids and many years since I've embarked on a purposeful weight loss regimen but I am looking forward to losing the weight for so many reasons. I have 40 lbs to lose but right now it feels like 400.

I was fortunate enough to witness a friend's results through using MFP and was inspired, so I joined. Then after reading through a few postings I didn't feel so alone in my weight loss struggle.

I hope to find "myself" again and possibly make some friends with a common goal along the way.

Cheers!

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Welcome! I'm still pretty new myself. Started Sept 9th. I love it and am very grateful that my sister showed it to me. I've found many supportive and inspirational people here. I surf the forums for recipes. Also love the success stories. Makes me believe if they can do so can I. Congratulations on starting your journey to a slimmer and fitter you!
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    :flowerforyou:

:heart: !"Team MFP"! :heart:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best wishes for your success & most of all, continued determination

to be the very best you can be~ in body and spirit!!!!

Cheers:drinker:
  • kmc0129
    kmc0129 Posts: 15 Member
    I have about the same amount to lose, add me if you like!
  • Trying to get the motivation to lose my baby wieght. My son is 7 months now and no excuses for not losing the weight now. Looking forward to fitting into my clothes again!