Hi.

Options
Kasha, 24, NY.

Looking for motivation and tools to better health as I lose weight.

Replies

• raquelkarstens
    raquelkarstens Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello. You're welcome to add me as a friend. I started MFP less then 1 week ago, and I've already found it to be super helpful and motivational. It keeps things simple and makes loosing weight easier then before. The people on here are really encouraging and great.
  • slickracer
    Options
    Howdy!

The community here seems to be one of the best tools. Feel free to add for motivation. The more the merrier.
  • pmkisiel
    Options
    Hi, this seems like a pretty simple thing to do. I need motivation to stay on track. I'm one of those jump on the ship for a little, and then I wanna jump off so I hope I can stick with it. Any encouragement is welcomed! Thanks.
  • raquelkarstens
    raquelkarstens Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    pmkisel
    Having friends on here really helps. When I started, a bunch of friends from work started with me too and it really helps to motivate me to keep eating the right things and keep exercising. Tell people you know about this so they'll do it with you too. I'd also love another friend so feel free to add me. :)
  • Hi. I just started today and I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated, so add me if you'd like.