Hey everyone!

Options
Ctorj
Ctorj Posts: 19 Member
Since my sister kept using this app on Facebook and then my cousin started using it, I thought I'd give it a go. I wasn't crazy about it a few months ago, but now I LOVE it!

I just started a Biggest Loser Competition with some friends of mine and this site makes it SO MUCH EASIER to keep track of everything all in one place. I'm glad my sister found this site.

Just posting this to say "Hey!" to everyone else. Happy Fitness! :-)

Replies

• sexypr1ncess
    sexypr1ncess Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP!! i heard about it through a friend on FB- and decided to join. it's been a great 5 days! the people are friendly and offer up so much advice when you ask for it. and the food diary= amazing! i hope you have a great experience too! if you need a friend, feel free to add me!
  • megandjess
    Options
    Hiya,

I have just started as well, it is so much easier to keep track of what you are eating, and also, for me to see how much i was actually eating before.
    I did try it before but gave up, but i do feel very dertermined this time. so here goes !! Have a great day :)
  • timothyjkiser
    timothyjkiser Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am a couple days in and lovin' it. Good Luck! :smile:
  • parisianpink31
    Options
    My brother so glad you finally joined!! YAY!! This is the best website ever!! Keep going strong stay motivated Dig Deeper!! ;) You can do it!! ;)
  • Ctorj
    Ctorj Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome everyone! And keep on tracking!
  • Jezza777
    Jezza777 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I stumbled across this site because I joined a biggest loser comp too, Good luck bro!