My 30 Day Shred Results!!! (with pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• CharlieLB1980
    Options
    I am on day 13 of the 30DS and I pray I get results even slightly close to yours! You look incredible !!!
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Hi MFP's,

I can honestly say that I found this hard going but yet addictive. I was getting up at 5.30 every morning :yawn: to do the workout, I followed the levels for 10 days each and I also swam for an hour every morning too. My husband thought I was mad, considering I'm not a morning person and I did too at one stage because the scale wasn't moving, in one week I even put weight on! However, my husband kept praising me and telling me he could see the results. I was apprehensive to say the least on Friday when I had my 30 day photo taken, when taking the measurements I was amazed of what could be achieved in a relatively short space of time, so when the photo was taken I wasn't feeling too bad.

Thank you all for your support and I could not have started this journey and continued without MFP's:flowerforyou:

So here goes with the results and please excuse the underwear!!! The first photos are from day 1 and day 30 of the shred. The last photos are from the start of my journey at 12st 7lbs (175lbs) and today at 10st 6lbs, still have a way to go though.

Weight:
    SW 01/09/2011 150.6lbs
    CW 30/09/2011 146 lbs
    Loss of 4.6lbs

Measurements:
    Neck 13 to 12.5 Lost 0.5
    Waist 30.5 to 28 Lost 2.5
    Hips 39.5 to 37 Lost 2.5
    Bust 40 to 36 Lost 4
    Bum 42 to 39 Lost 3
    L Arm 12.5 to 12 Lost 0.5
    R Arm 12.25 to 12 Lost 0.25
    L Thigh 25 to 22 Lost 3
    R Thigh 24 to 21.5 Lost2.5
    Total Loss 18.75 inches

30DAYSHRED-Results-01-09-11to30-09-11.jpg

SidePhotos22-1.jpg

1SW-12st7lbs25-10-10-10st6lbs30-09-11.jpg

I started round 2 of the shred on Saturday the 1st October, I must be mad!!!:noway:

Edit due to trying to reszie photos

Just added my side views as they couldn't be seen on the previous post, hopefully you can see them now!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    Holy Wow!!
    You look amazing! You are firm!

I'm doing the shred right now, on level 2, and can't wait for my final results. You have inspired me to get my work out ON!
  • sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good for you...awesome results. I bough the DVD in August and did it for three days and was too sore to move to I thought I'd give myself a break for a day or two for my body to recou...well, I'm still on that break. But seeing results like this makes me so mad with myself that I didn't stick with it. I'm going to start this video when I get over this flu which should be a few days. Then hopefully, I will be posting my down before and after pics.
  • DaveR100
    DaveR100 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Excellent results!! I am going to give this DVD a try. Thanks
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Wow well done! Actual amazing results! I ordered the dvd yesterday - can't wait for it to arrive so I can get started!x
  • M77308
    M77308 Posts: 183
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing and your results are phenomenal!! Great job! :)
  • katejolee
    katejolee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    holy moly you look fab !! and thats just 30 days ?? i might just get that dvd !!!!! well done you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!