Dessert

Options
kbcara
kbcara Posts: 105 Member
Hi all

My go to dessert is always meringue nest, fresh fruit, low fat/calorie yoghurt.

Anyone got some other low calorie dessert ideas for me please? Am planning a menu.

Cheers m'dears!

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    When I want something easy to make that isn't going to be too unhealthy, I make some fat free/sugar free chocolate instant pudding, pour it into a graham cracker crust, and top with reduced sugar Cool Whip. It's really simple and pretty good.
  • lbeasey
    lbeasey Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    A box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin mixed together. Bake at 350 for 32-35 minutes and you have a wonderful cake. I am getting ready to try it in a bread loaf pan.
    If you want a topping use 1 cup confectioners sugar, 2 tbs of milk and a 1/4 tsp of cinnamon mixed together. DRIZZLE over the top of the cake.
    ENjoy
  • ShannonMarie81
    Options
    When I want something easy to make that isn't going to be too unhealthy, I make some fat free/sugar free chocolate instant pudding, pour it into a graham cracker crust, and top with reduced sugar Cool Whip. It's really simple and pretty good.

This is always good!! I also take the sugar free jello pudding cups I think they are 80 cals and mix in a little all natural peanut butter and top with lite cool whip! Or Fiber One 90 cal brownies topped with cool whip (I'm a chocohalic) =] and these are super quick and easy!!
  • Pancake86
    Options
    Jelly with fresh fruit!!!