30 LBS down + pics :)

Options
I never thought I would lose 30 lbs! The picture on the left was me on July 4th weekend 2011...The teal hoodie that I'm wearing is not that tight anymore, I don't even know how I wore that, hoodies aren't supposed to be that tight! lol...And the basketball shorts I am wearing, fall off of me when I walk...I, for the first time in a LONG time, have to tie the drawstring on those black basketball shorts! :)

I always wished I was skinnier but never did anything about it, just ate crap all day and laid on the couch. I can't imagine doing that now! :) I'm only about 1/4th (or so) of the way there, but I know I can do the rest of this. And it's all because of you guys being so supportive, helping me out, giving me tips on food and what not. Thank you all :)

ba.jpg

Replies

• juggalotus
    Options
    How the hell do you make this bigger?
  • NemesisJRM
    NemesisJRM Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    2m6ptmb.jpg

You need to make the IMG tag lower case to add images, awesome job on the weight loss :-D
  • aaleigha1
    aaleigha1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    fantastic
    look at the difference in your face - I bet you cant wait till the next 30lb are gone

me I cant wait for the first 30 I would love to see a difference that marked in myself

well done you are doing great
  • juggalotus
    Options
    2m6ptmb.jpg

You need to make the IMG tag lower case to add images, awesome job on the weight loss :-D

That's all? lol thanks. I was sitting there trying 800 different links! driving me insane
  • djjaponte
    Options
    WOW!! Congratulations!!! You can do it!!! You lost 30lbs in no time!!! You look great!!!! Keep it up!
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    wow, 30 lbs in 3 months is great
  • juggalotus
    Options
    wow, 30 lbs in 3 months is great

Thanks! :) It was actually 2 months, I started August 8th. That was the only full length picture i had of me and my fatness! lol
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Congratulations! What a fantastic job you have done. Don't you feel fabulous? Keep up the great job. We are pulling for you!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    How exciting!! Congratulations!
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    that's really awesome!
  • crobinson53
    Options
    You're doing a great job! I can definitely see the difference! Remember to keep taking measurements and pictures on your journey!
  • juggalotus
    Options
    Thank you guys! :) Much appreciated. And yes, I can't wait for more to come off! Wonder what 50 more lbs will look like. Probably look at my current pic and be like "ew! i actually posted this!" lol :-P
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Girl...you are looking amazing. Congrats. You should be so very proud. Keep it up :-)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Way to go! keep up the great work!
  • djm64
    djm64 Posts: 7
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work, it will happen, just stay focused and ALWAYS, keep your ultimate goal in clear site!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself!:smile:
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    good job. you're so going to make it
  • KatFierce
    KatFierce Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    How the hell do you make this bigger?

That's what she said! hah!

Congratulations! 30lbs in 3 months is fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!