Easter is coming-I have the clothes BUT or BUTT should I say

Options
I am new to this--wow, what an eyeopener! I had breakfast and am almost through for the day ---help!
I need some distractors and motivation tips. I have been using Atkins. Our school staff is gaining weight as a whole and we just formed a get lean team of 7 educators to Look Better , Feel Great in '08.
Sandy

Replies

• sandyparker
    Options
    I am new to this--wow, what an eyeopener! I had breakfast and am almost through for the day ---help!
    I need some distractors and motivation tips. I have been using Atkins. Our school staff is gaining weight as a whole and we just formed a get lean team of 7 educators to Look Better , Feel Great in '08.
    Sandy
  • nibor
    nibor Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome..... I think you'll find this tool is a great help in keeping in mind what you're putting into your mouth. I too was shocked to see how much I was eating. Since joining in December I'm down 11 pounds and my husband tells me he can "feel" the difference when he hugs me. You'll find this is a great support website. We're all here for you. Good luck and WELCOME.....:bigsmile:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!!

I too am new to the site and it is amazing how much better I feel already just from watching what I eat.
    I NEVER realized how many calories I was eating a day until I started plugging it into this site. It was disgusting.
    It really is an eye-opener. There have been many times when I hold a cupcake in my hand, then I put it on my page and realize that those 200 calories will put me over my limit for the day!! JUST FROM A CUPCAKE???

Sometimes I plan my meals in advance for the day and I put it on my "food" list. That way, I know how many calories I can play with as a snack, or add to a meal for the day. I just convinced myself this summer I REFUSE to feel negative about myself and I am NOT giving up!!!! I do this to myself every year and make myself depressed because I give up.

Lots of luck ...it's true...if you put your mind to it..you CAN do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome..... I think you'll find this tool is a great help in keeping in mind what you're putting into your mouth. I too was shocked to see how much I was eating. Since joining in December I'm down 11 pounds and my husband tells me he can "feel" the difference when he hugs me. You'll find this is a great support website. We're all here for you. Good luck and WELCOME.....:bigsmile:

Wow...that's great!
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!