About to fall off the wagon :(

Options
I haven't lost any weight in like 2 weeks. I really haven't been trying. I haven't ate crazy..but I have been going over. Been slacking on exercise. I really need a push before I do fall off :(

Replies

• mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    So what are you going to do about? Its not about falling off the wagon, that will happen to everyone. Its how quickly you get back on that counts! you want something more for yourself... make yourself important enough to get this! You can do it, take it one meal at a time.
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    don't beat yourself up over it. just get back on the wagon. you could do it!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    We all fall off the wagon at one point or another....shoot, I fall off every weekend, lol. Just keep pushing forward and know that you will have good days and bad, the key is not to fully quit.

You can do this

Goodluck
  • lk149504
    lk149504 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hang in there!!! You can do this!! Have you heard of zig zagging calories??? I LOVE it!! Basically some days you eat more calories than other days to keep your metabolism guessing. It helps break platos and keep you consistent. I have found that it helps me stay on track for the lower calorie days since I know that a higher one is just a couple days away. If you want to know more about it just let me know!!

But stick in there...dont let a little blimp get you in the long run!!
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options
    At the moment you have maintained for 2 weeks. If you fall off the wagon and quit you will GAIN. You will undo all the good work you have already done and you will hate yourself again.
    When you look at the alternative, being on the wagon seems like a good place to be. So take my hand, step up and take a seat :smile:
    xx
  • wifewith2boys
    Options
    I think we all have had times like that. You just need to choose to get back on. Every morning is a new day so don't beat yourself up.
  • richardholt2011
    richardholt2011 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    forget about the targets for a while
    forget about what you used to weight
    just decide to have one good day - stick to your calories for that day
    then take it from there day by day
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    At the moment you have maintained for 2 weeks. If you fall off the wagon and quit you will GAIN. You will undo all the good work you have already done and you will hate yourself again.
    When you look at the alternative, being on the wagon seems like a good place to be. So take my hand, step up and take a seat :smile:
    xx

actually i've gained just over 2lbs these past 2 wks.. but I know what you mean.. I will feel aweful if I undo all that i've done
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options
    Ok so make that your first target. Aim to get back to where you were before your "slip". Then you can go on from there. Take little steps. They are easier to get to.
    Good luck
    x
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    just make sure that 2 weeks doesn't turn into 2 months or 20 months. start back now. you can do it! :)
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Good news. You know how when you first started you dropped the most weight in that week? Or most people do anyways...This may be like a new start and you could drop those 2 lbs plus more. It could be water weight from the unhealthy eating. YOu should set it to 1/2 loss a week and go from there. That is what i did. I dont feel like i am on a diet with that much food and exercise is just a bonus that i dont really eat back unless i did a lot of exercise.
  • KatyG0409
    KatyG0409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Falling off the wagon is nothing more than slipping up for a short while.

Get back on! You are the only one that can decide to jump back on the wagon and start today as a new day.

Losing weight is not about being 'good' all the time -- it is about changing your lifestyle so that you don't have to be 'good'.

I am obese by the BMI standards at 252 lbs...but about 6 months or so ago I weighed 286 lbs. Now that is progress!

I stopped eating healthy for a while, but once I realized my error -- I hopped right back on.

Make the decision and DO IT. Trying isn't good enough, this takes committment. You will either commit; or not. You decide.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Give it time. I hit a plateau for 6 weeks this past spring/summer. I finally broke the plateau, but the weight is coming off slower. Have patience with your body.
  • jpd10905
    Options
    xx

actually i've gained just over 2lbs these past 2 wks. but I know what you mean.. I will feel aweful if I undo all that i've done

You caught it and feel bad about it, so put it behind you and get right back on the wagon. I'm a mother of twins and know how hard it is to do anything for yourself and find time for you. But you deserve to be a priority too. Focus on your goal...you've come very far and can do it!

Hang in there!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Slharrison14
    Slharrison14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hang in there!! you can do this :) You have been a huge inspiration to me and I wouldnt even be where I am at today if you hadnt pointed me in the right direction six weeks ago!
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I suggest continuing to log your calories but change your settings to maintenance, then it will be easier to get back on the wagon!