1st Week and Results were awesome

ginjanija
ginjanija Posts: 23 Member
Can't believe it down 8 lbs in one week. Can't wait for week 2 any other time i would be dreading this week but i have a different attitude now. Thanks for all the support and motivation :bigsmile:

Replies

• debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    That's fantastic. Well done.
    Don't be disheartened if the scales don't show a huge loss next week though. Any loss is a good loss.
    Keep up the good work
    x
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Awesome, congrats and keep up the good work. The first couple weeks will mainly be water weight, after that the amount of weight loss will decrease, but when that happens don't get discouraged just keep the same excited attitude you have now, and push forward

Goodluck on your journey
  • Congratulations! Way to go :wink:
  • That's amazing. Great job. Keep it up and use the system, it works. Maybe if you are not already couple the system with a couch to 5k program or something else that will keep you going from two angles. Good luck!
  • arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Thats great!! And its been said, dont get too depresed if you dont show the same results next week. The exact same thing happened to me when I started. I lost 8 pounds the first week and the very next week it was only 4. Kinda killed my motivation for the rest of the day :(
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Remember that first big loss is water weight and so you may see fluctuations for a few weeks before resuming a slow and (sometimes) steady loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!