INSANITY

Options
2»

Replies

• sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great feedback!!! I'm currently waiting on mine to arrive in the post! Can't wait to become INSANE....ER!!!!
  • Alex_castro
    Options
    Great feedback!!! I'm currently waiting on mine to arrive in the post! Can't wait to become INSANE....ER!!!!

Well here is an advance welcome to this crazy family...keep us posted on your results and we will keep you motivated. And remember DIG DEEPER!!!!
  • pixiechk201
    pixiechk201 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just started month 2, good lord! It's intense but a crazy good calorie burn! Sore all over again!
  • Alex_castro
    Options
    Man I can't wait to hit the MAX part of insanity I have never been that far right now am at the end of week 2 and that's as far as i got last time i tried doing everything...I'm sure it will be intense!!!!
  • cufirst84
    cufirst84 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i have to agree....the burn... as SeanT would say....." that sh$t is banana's" Im on week 2 as well, had to break for 3 days due to a hockey injury! but im up and at it again !! Good Luck
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    My bf and I are actually about to start Day 1 today! I'm super excited to get on track! :)
  • Alex_castro
    Options
    today I start week 3 ill let you all know the results of my fit test...wish me luck!
  • Alex_castro
    Options
    OK just finished the fit test here are my results:

Fit Test
    switch kicks:
    wk1: 65 wk3: 65
    power jacks:
    wk1: 50 wk3: 56
    power knees:
    wk1: 90 wk3: 110
    power jumps:
    wk1: 25 wk3: 30