Nice work!!!! Congrats!
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    What a difference 30 Days make !
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Yes you look sexxxyyyy lol! I'm doing RI30, day three and I'm going to keep kicking some butt! Thanks for sharing :)
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job! I think you may have answered my question that I was just about to post. I am doing ripped, just finishing week 2. Did the 30 day Shred prior to it and loved the results. I had been struggling with ripped and felt very tired all day after doing the work out. Not sure it was from the ripped program or something else? My dilema was to go back to shred or stick it out with ripped. One of the reasons is that I often see post on here regarding the positive results with shred but was rarely seeing any about ripped and was curious as to why? Now I see your results and they are very impressive. WONDERFUL JOB! Looking great!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Excellent results, you look fabulous!!

I didn't get such good results when I did Ri30, is good to see someone that has!
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look incredible.
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    WOW. just wow. you look incredible, and this is just proof that the scale is NOT everything! the difference in your pictures is incredible!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    You look awesome! I love the way your back and bootie have that feminine curve to it (not trying to sound creepy) :smile: Amazing results, and I think Ripped in 30 will be next for me!
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You look like you lost alot more than 4 lbs. Congratulations!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    CoNgRaTs !!!!!! Wtg. :bigsmile:
  • firefly171717
    firefly171717 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!!!!!!!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    r u sure u measured your hips right?? it does look like they are much smaller than what u started with..
    great job ..u lost all that in 30 days? how was your eating? how many cals did u eat?

i was eating 1500 cal a day and burning like 400
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • canelly
    Options
    This was from using 30 day shred?

no this one its called ripped in 30 but its by jillian michales too ; ]
  • canelly
    Options
    Amazing! Yes you look sexxxyyyy lol! I'm doing RI30, day three and I'm going to keep kicking some butt! Thanks for sharing :)

lol thank u and yes just keep kicking butt!!
  • kellieenderson
    Options
    totally awesome! you do look GREAT!
  • ecoyle
    ecoyle Posts: 58
    Options
    amazing super job!

i am doing 30ds just now if that don't work i will be rushing to buy ripped :)
  • canelly
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments im so exited !
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great Job! you look fab :happy: I'm on week 3 of Ripped in 30 and hope to loose a good amount of inches! i did 30 day shred before starting RI30 and lost 6lbs and a bunch of inches doing that now im looking for more muscle tone :smile:
  • lisa_lotte
    Options
    wow what an amazing difference!!!!! Well Done!

Lisa :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!