Not sure where to post this, but some insight is needed. Wh

Options
I've been at this for a little over 3 months, and I'm doing great!! I'm down about 40lbs at this point, YAY ME!! I started out just eating less calories, then I started walking, then I way upped my H2O intake, and then I joined a gym. My only complain is that my face is constantly breaking out. I feel like a teenager and I'm 30. I almost always shower after a workout and I haven't changed my face soap or moisturizer and I don't really wear makeup. If I do, it's only on my eyes. My husband thought that it was due to my water intake, that my body was forcing out toxins that I've been building up. I just want it to stop! Any suggestions or insight would be helpful. Thanks.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Ask this question in the search section above. "Breaking out like a teenager""
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    It could be because you are sweating more, or if you leave a fringe in your face at all when working out?
  • katieruns
    Options
    The same thing happened to me when I started running last month and started cleaning up my diet.... I broke out like crazy... BUT great news... it's all but cleared up :) Just keep doing what you are doing it will eventually adjust and come under control. :)
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    My vote is the suggested toxin issue Hon. That one will take a long time :/