hungry belly but feeling full

Options
In the last week I have experienced a couple times where my body feels full and even my mind is telling me I am full, but my stomach is growling and starving. In the past I usually keep eating, but now that I am tracking my calories I know I have had enough for the day. During the middle of the night last night was the worse, I woke up with hunger pains and just did not know if I should eat a snack or fight through it. Since I have never really experienced this before has anyone else have and what if any solutions or steps should I take? I am just completely lost and need some advice.

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i've been having the same thing kind of except the opposite. my mind keeps telling my i'm hungry, but my stomach is full and i know i can't be. maybe it's our bodies getting used to the change.

maybe you are thirsty? do you drink enough water? they say you can mistake hunger for thirst. also, are you eating enough during the day? you could always have a small snack with a glass of water and see if that helps you.
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    for years i thought stomach growling meant hunger..BUT IT DOESNT!! cant remember where i learned it though.. maybe you could google it??? :smile: :smile:
    have a SUPER DAY!!!