discouraged

Options
:ohwell:
Have to say wieghed myself this am, did not lose a pound, Feel like im starving most of the time, drinking water to stop the munching, and exercise that made muscles hurt everywhere, even my daughter asked why i was walking funny one day.... this 10 - 15 lbs wieght loss is turning into a great dissapointment, I know its only been a week but man...................
You know what worse is having a twin sister who weighs less and buys you chocolates which i put in the freezer did not even have one, then buys me a coffee cake which i put in the freezer too, i am proud of those things but when discouraged just want to eat them. all this in 1 week.
Stay at home mom with know one to really talk to this sucks.
My husband says I look better then my sister, but .... I has told me to stick to it give it more time, hes right and im going to keep trying.
Going to go Shovel the snow off the deck, thats extra exercise right?:grumble:

Replies

• faylou
    faylou Posts: 89
    Options
    Have to say wieghed myself this am, did not lose a pound, Feel like im starving most of the time, drinking water to stop the munching, and exercise that made muscles hurt everywhere, even my daughter asked why i was walking funny one day.... this 10 - 15 lbs wieght loss is turning into a great dissapointment, I know its only been a week but man...................
    You know what worse is having a twin sister who weighs less and buys you chocolates which i put in the freezer did not even have one, then buys me a coffee cake which i put in the freezer too, i am proud of those things but when discouraged just want to eat them. all this in 1 week.
    My husband says I look better then my sister, but .... I has told me to stick to it give it more time, hes right and im going to keep trying.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Join our SAHM support group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/35221-stay-at-home-moms-1-12-1-18

It has only been a week. Just give yourself some time. Part of the journey is figuring out how your body works & what works best for you. Don't compare yourself to your sister or anybody else for that matter. Love you for YOU! You can do whatever you set your mind to. :flowerforyou:
  • curls2009
    Options
    Don't get discouraged!!!!! If you stay on track you will reach your goal. Everyone loses weight differently and you may have a BIG week next week. Don't starve yourself just make healthy choices. I eat every small healthy meals every two hours. It helps stave off the hunger and still take in the same number of calories as if I ate 3 meals a day.

Don't completely deny yourself of those treats. Have one at the end of a good week to treat yourself. Then you won't crave them so much...

GOOD LUCK!!
  • Minerva
    Minerva Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Hi! How old is your daughter? She can help you exercise by holding your feet while you do situps (if old enough) or sitting on your chest while you do crunches if she is little. If you can find a way to get her involved, it will make it more fun for you and she will look at exercise positively as she grows up which is a good thing too, right? It is VERY hard to be a stay at home mommy. I have been one for 21 years (3 kids). When the snow melts, walking evolving into running is great to do with the kids. My youngest and I started running from one tree to the next and then walking to catch our breath and then running again. I run 4 miles 3 times a week now. He is in school now but we do a "Mommy and Son Run" on Sundays together which is fun.