ZUMBA for the Wii

Options
I should have mine by Friday!! Totally excited to get to try it out!!!!

Replies

• ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! Its a great workout.. the graphics are a bit lame.. but none the less you can get a good workout!!
  • awkwwward
    Options
    Good luck! I'm reselling mine because it is impossible for me. The tutorials are like "Now step, step, step, step - great! Now, steptotherighttotheleftupdownleftrightdownleftleftjumprightleftarmsupleftrightstep! Great, now repeat!" and just moves WAY too fast. I know a lot of people don't have the same problems I do though lol.
  • RNewton4269
    RNewton4269 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I haven't used mine in months. Thinking about selling it.
  • Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm reselling mine because it is impossible for me. The tutorials are like "Now step, step, step, step - great! Now, steptotherighttotheleftupdownleftrightdownleftleftjumprightleftarmsupleftrightstep! Great, now repeat!" and just moves WAY too fast. I know a lot of people don't have the same problems I do though lol.

Hahahahaha I am over here cracking up. :laugh: This was hilarious! Sorry it didn't work out for you!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I got it on Sunday and I just love it!! :)
  • MrsSpinks
    MrsSpinks Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I got the Zumba dvd sets - worked so much better for me than the Wii, plus if I couldn't follow a step (after doing it nearly every day for a month I have got nearly all the moves down) I would just do my own dancing/jumping around in time to the music!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    It's decent, I found it to be much slower compared to classes or the Zumba DVDs.
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I bought mine the week it came out and I use it all the time, but I also take Zumba at my gym, so I am use to the pace and the moves... The more you do it, the easier it gets, and the better u get at it it.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Love my Wii Zumba! I definitely prefer the gym workouts with real people, but I actually prefer Wii Zumba over the first set of dvds. I plan to get the newer dvds for Zumba as well as the new one for Wii. Good Luck and ENJOY!!
  • krm0789
    krm0789 Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Haha you're not alone. I wanted to love it but I have no dancing ability & the speed of the instructions is awful!
  • awkwwward
    Options

Haha you're not alone. I wanted to love it but I have no dancing ability & the speed of the instructions is awful!
    I also had a lot of trouble for awhile with my controller reading long - it would think I was doing the step "Great" whereas I wasn't even moving and was still trying to figure it out - then it would speed up. And up!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    The new one is coming out next month! You should wait the older one will probably go on sale. I have the first one it is good for dance and the workout but cheesy. I also have the first dvd workout and the exhilaration dvd set. I just go back tot the wii game, it is just easier to set up and follow.
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting the Zumba for the Wii - which is on my Christmas list. I LOVE Dance Dance Revolution on the XBox, so I figure this should be just as good a workout.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

LMAO!!!!!!!! not for the un-coordinated!!!!!!!

Love my wii zumba...plan to do it this winter a LOT...but nothing compares to the REAL thing...
  • jennyj09
    Options

Hahahahaha I am over here cracking up. :laugh: This was hilarious! Sorry it didn't work out for you!

hahaha...that made me LOL,
  • jennyj09
    Options
    The new one is coming out next month! You should wait the older one will probably go on sale. I have the first one it is good for dance and the workout but cheesy. I also have the first dvd workout and the exhilaration dvd set. I just go back tot the wii game, it is just easier to set up and follow.

I saw they are comin out with a new one, I got mine off ebay so i didn't spend too much :)
    Thanks for the info tho!!!