don't say the "P" WORD!

Options
13»

Replies

• marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    No bad word for me. I won't deprive myself of anything but I also won't have pizza every day. Haven't had any in months and I think it's time for a family movie night with pizza. If I eat only a slice and have a small glass of real coke over ice - the world won't stop.
  • SleeveMeAlone
    Options
    I hate that Little Girl, who looks at me with those innocent looking big blue eyes, under the ribboned bonnet, enticing me to buy her cheap wares.

Yes....it's the LD word.... LITTLE DEBBIE that little B*$)(@*#$)(*%)@(#*$, specifically her Swiss Rolls and a close second Oatmeal Pie!!!

too funny!
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    No bad word for me. I won't deprive myself of anything but I also won't have pizza every day. Haven't had any in months and I think it's time for a family movie night with pizza. If I eat only a slice and have a small glass of real coke over ice - the world won't stop.

Me, too. I'm planning on pizza for tonights supper actually. It's been at least a month since we had it the last time, and I don't eat 4 slices anymore...it will be within my calorie range so I won't even feel guilty. That's why this is sustainable for me.