If you won the lottery, what would you do???

13»

Replies

• WickyR1
    WickyR1 Posts: 12 Member
    I'd hire a young woman in her early 20s. I'd pay her a remarkable salary. I'd give her the best pension and benefits money could buy. I'd give her health insurance. And she would be my personal ball washer.

There's nothing sexual about this. If you're an important person and you want to show off to other important people, what would be better than having a woman walking in front of you rinsing and scrubbing? Rinse rinse, scrub scrub... because I am an IMPORTANT CEO, and MY NUTS SHOULD BE CLEAN!!!

And people would see me, and they'd ask, "Who is that?" Who is that??? THAT, my friends, is my very esteemed personal ball washer. What did you buy? Another car??? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAA
    Hopefully she speaks in metaphors, so she gets what's coming to her....

262968_10150339546750928_669660927_9836281_3754135_n.jpg
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    I'd hire a young woman in her early 20s. I'd pay her a remarkable salary. I'd give her the best pension and benefits money could buy. I'd give her health insurance. And she would be my personal ball washer.

There's nothing sexual about this. If you're an important person and you want to show off to other important people, what would be better than having a woman walking in front of you rinsing and scrubbing? Rinse rinse, scrub scrub... because I am an IMPORTANT CEO, and MY NUTS SHOULD BE CLEAN!!!

And people would see me, and they'd ask, "Who is that?" Who is that??? THAT, my friends, is my very esteemed personal ball washer. What did you buy? Another car??? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAA

Bahahah!!!

I'd pay off all mine and the hubbys debt
    Finish his 53 Chevy Bel Air and his 76 Sting Ray (he totally deserves it)
    Pay my Mom and Mom in laws debt off
    Go somewhere exoctic
    and Last but not least invest :)
  • tmiqueen
    tmiqueen Posts: 254 Member
    I would work with a financial planner to invest my money.

I'd purchase my own home, so I don't have to rent anymore. I'd buy a car for myself and my son. I'd probably pay to have that eyesore of a rental house bulldozed to the ground. LOL

I'd build an at-home gym in my house, complete with all workout equipment, personal massuese, indoor/outdoor swimming pool and a walking track.

I would quit my job and volunteer full time with various community development opportunities.

I would donate a portion to my church to keep it operating in tip-top shape.

I would help out my parents and sister, along with a few single parent friends that I've made over the years.

I'd love to spend money flipping houses. There are so many houses around here that are just falling apart and I'd love to see improvements made. Maybe I'd flip them and then rent them out for cheap to low-income families.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I'd pay off my debt, go on the Trans-Siberian Railway (a dream vacation of mine :embarassed: ), then invest the rest with a very good financial adviser.