Do you need exercisng help?

Options
Just what the title says. I keep hearing people say they need help with an exercising rountine. I was there at one time as well before I became a certified PT. So I hired a PT and had exerpeiences with other trainers along the way and have trained numerous individuals and groups.

If this is you. Send me a message and I will do my best to respond to them as quickly as I can.

1. Where do you workout at? ex..Gym
2. Your workout experience. ex beginner..
3. Reach your goal weight by what date?
4. Exercises you do not like
5. Exercises that you favor.
6. How much time you have to workout in a day.
7. How many days you workout in a week.

Also, friend request me and I will send you a program to assist you reach your fitness goal. If you need help on your eating, I can give you some pointers and advice along the way. Thanks and have a great day workout day all.

Replies

• cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    May you be bless for your willingness to help others!!!!
  • julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump. :-)
  • Cortez123
    Cortez123 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I absolutely need help in this department... :)
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    First off, thank you for your service to our country and for our freedom. Second, I could use all the help I could get!!
  • masterfitness4u
    Options
    WOW and double WOW! The response has been great. I will work on the individuals as I have recieved them. It will take some time, because like myself, I was way out of shape, I was used to weighing 150ibs and bloated up to 204ibs thanks to eating fast food three times a day for years and didn't know what I was doing in the gym so I spent $1,000s on personal training sessions. However, I get a huge satisfaction when people reach their goals and feel better about themself and when they a smile from ear to ear.

Thanks all, just be patient.

Chris
  • Redol67
    Options
    just wondering...if anyone sent an email looking for help, and have they yet received a response :)